+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 245 of 410 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I actually agree with you, it seems highly unlikely. I just thought it was interesting the way he talked about the interest in Fuchs and Robson was quite different. Of course it could be we just haven't had any actual offers for Fuchs but have for Robson
    All I took from it was that there's been interest in, and possibly bids for Robson, but nothing serious enough for us to consider, and there's been no interest in Fuchs so there's nothing to discuss in monetary terms. I'd definitely go with your second point.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    This all day long unless we are breaking FiFa rules and think we will hear soon enough if we are personally think it is just mischief making.
    I'm sure the question will be raised soon enough as the local rags will be picking this up like they always do. If not, I'm sure the question will be raised at a fans group meeting if there are any soon. If we're breaking the law then I'm sorry but we should be dealt with accordingly.

I actually agree with you, it seems highly unlikely. I just thought it was interesting the way he talked about the interest in Fuchs and Robson was quite different. Of course it could be we just haven't had any actual offers for Fuchs but have for Robson
    All he says is fuchs is going to attract a lot of attention in his last year of contract same as any player of his ability would and no one has met utd's valuation of robson.Can't see how you think that implys fuchs is not contracted to us?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I'm sure the question will be raised soon enough as the local rags will be picking this up like they always do. If not, I'm sure the question will be raised at a fans group meeting if there are any soon. If we're breaking the law then I'm sorry but we should be dealt with accordingly.
    If they are stupid enough to break FiFa rules then yip they deserve to be dealt with but really think this story is just more nonsense.

If they are stupid enough to break FiFa rules then yip they deserve to be dealt with but really think this story is just more nonsense.
    It's certainly the first I, and most other Arabs, have heard of. The 40% clause was documented at the time but not this. Strange thing to make up however.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's certainly the first I, and most other Arabs, have heard of. The 40% clause was documented at the time but not this. Strange thing to make up however.
    Yeah on the face of it strange to make up this sort of stuff had a quick look at the fellas other recent posts all seem to be either slagging the club or other posters on here apart from his scoop that utd were chasing scott alan FACT as he said don't think there was much truth in that one either.

Yeah on the face of it strange to make up this sort of stuff had a quick look at the fellas other recent posts all seem to be either slagging the club or other posters on here apart from his scoop that utd were chasing scott alan FACT as he said don't think there was much truth in that one either.
    Yep, definitely made it up...

I honestly couldn't care less whether you believe me or not. The source I heard it from is 100% reliable.

And as for Scott Allan, we 1000% made an enquiry but were told that he was still in Hibs' plans. Given the limited amount of game time he's had recently however, it wouldn't surprise me if something still happened.

Cant see it tbh. Saw the pics of hime signing contract at tanny ok didnt see if it said united or revolution but pretty well known to all clubs the legalities. I cant believe we would try to flaunt this. However, 3rd parties can pay some or all of a players wages (dundee have 3 such players) i believe now maybe then there is a loan aspect? Only worry inhave here is if we have tried to be clever about this and bend the rules as it always ends in disaster. So all a bit weird but i do think fuchs will be off if a good bid comes in now. Robson has had 2 bids rejected and fvck knows why there has been no interest in siegriest.

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    Yep, definitely made it up...

I honestly couldn't care less whether you believe me or not. The source I heard it from is 100% reliable.

And as for Scott Allan, we 1000% made an enquiry but were told that he was still in Hibs' plans. Given the limited amount of game time he's had recently however, it wouldn't surprise me if something still happened.
    Really don't believe it mate but we will leave it there you are not bothered if I believe you or not so we all happy

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Cant see it tbh. Saw the pics of hime signing contract at tanny ok didnt see if it said united or revolution but pretty well known to all clubs the legalities. I cant believe we would try to flaunt this. However, 3rd parties can pay some or all of a players wages (dundee have 3 such players) i believe now maybe then there is a loan aspect? Only worry inhave here is if we have tried to be clever about this and bend the rules as it always ends in disaster. So all a bit weird but i do think fuchs will be off if a good bid comes in now. Robson has had 2 bids rejected and fvck knows why there has been no interest in siegriest.
    The good thing if it is true that he is not our player and belongs to revolution and has a contract to play for us until end of season only then no matter what size of a bid comes in for him we could turn down millions as we not get anything anyway so he is definitly here for rest of season Have to say again though think it's a lot of crap.Those players who are getting their wages paid from outside the club at dundee are still dundee players and do not belong to people who are paying their wage if dundee could sell them on they would get the money they sold them for.

Page 245 of 410 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)