+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 358 of 410 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Hoti rejects Dunfermline loan move after asking Utd to clarify his long term future.

Sounds like we've told him he doesn't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Appere out, Shankland in on loan????????????????
    That would send the Funster fury dial to 11.

Would prefer a midfielder in the Scott Allan mould and I still think we could be in with a chance of landing McGrath from St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    That would send the Funster fury dial to 11.

Would prefer a midfielder in the Scott Allan mould and I still think we could be in with a chance of landing McGrath from St Mirren
    Would you take Allan? Notice he's been told he's free to find another club. As for McGrath, something makes me think the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Would you take Allan? Notice he's been told he's free to find another club. As for McGrath, something makes me think the same.
    Yeah I would if we can't get McGrath. Fitness assessment permitting. Allan Glass Levitt and Watt would be a great combo. Bear in mind we'd expect Levitt to be away in the summer.

It was a contact in Edinburgh who told me we'd enquired about McGrath but he's been wrong before. I thought we had no chance and he would be going south for the money, may still do so. Tony kept the Shankland signing very quiet so you just never know.

Not saying we are signing this guy, but we should basically because of his name

https://www.sofascore.com/player/godspower-tower/880078

GODSPOWER TOWER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Not saying we are signing this guy, but we should basically because of his name

https://www.sofascore.com/player/godspower-tower/880078

GODSPOWER TOWER!!!!
    And he plays for Ach Awa United

Quote Originally Posted by ScotinUSA View Post
    And he plays for Ach Awa United
    Someone get the petition started!

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    ^^^ this all day long, I’ve never really been a fan of Tony Watt but, compared to what we have up front now I’d welcome him at Tannadice in a heartbeat, what I’ve seen of him this season is encouraging as he’s been putting himself about and getting right in about teams, and that is what we are lacking at the moment. Who knows, he might even bring the best out of Clark and if he does it’ll be like getting two players for the price of one.
    Back on Christmas Eve from Altan, definitely worth another viewing 🧡👍 👏👏👏
    Looking back it's surprising how many posters on here didn't rate Watt.

One or two in, if one or two go out.

Hoti and Appere possible loans out.

Kevin Mcdonald still a realistic option but he'd already committed to a training spell with St. Johnstone this week. All this despite us being told he was only visiting family, was heading home last week and had no intention of returning to Scottish football. #haver

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co....nited-26069528

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    One or two in, if one or two go out.

Hoti and Appere possible loans out.

Kevin Mcdonald still a realistic option but he'd already committed to a training spell with St. Johnstone this week. All this despite us being told he was only visiting family, was heading home last week and had no intention of returning to Scottish football. #haver

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co....nited-26069528
    With Ciftci now out for potentially a couple of months, the penny daintees may be looking at getting in another forward instead now and additionally McDonald himself you would think would prefer our position rather than getting embroiled in a relegation scrap. No doubt the ‘Joodas’ would also be happy to come here for the top banter.

Page 358 of 410 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)