+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 366 of 410 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    Not that it matters a jot but who did McDonald support as a kid?

Is he one of the Carnoustie old firm fans?
    I can vouch for the fact when he was at school he had a Dundee United pencil case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I can vouch for the fact when he was at school he had a Dundee United pencil case.
    He was with utd when he was younger before he went to Dundee, apparently he wasn't happy as utd coaches wanted him to play centre half, he didn't want to, off to dens he went.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I remember that very clearly. Most United fans were thinking WTAF but the Dees were so desperate you felt they would have taken money from any dark corner they could raise it.

Maybe he was the one of the four that didn’t put money in to Dundee. According to peter anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Maybe he was the one of the four that didn’t put money in to Dundee. According to peter anyway.
    did he not take money OUT of Dundee? in a black bin bag IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    fuchs away to Peterborough
    Not to fussed about Fuchs going. Decent player but didn’t do enough for me, and played well in short periods only. Also he clearly didn’t want to be here. Hope we bring in a decent replacement. All quite at the moment but I’m sure there are deals being thrashed out in the back ground with more players going etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    love that

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Not to fussed about Fuchs going. Decent player but didn’t do enough for me, and played well in short periods only. Also he clearly didn’t want to be here. Hope we bring in a decent replacement. All quite at the moment but I’m sure there are deals being thrashed out in the back ground with more players going etc.
    Fuchs is a big loss. He has been immense for us. Its only his recent form that has been poor probably because his head was on his move.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Fuchs is a big loss. He has been immense for us. Its only his recent form that has been poor probably because his head was on his move.
    Fuchs isn't a big loss. He's been pish for three months now, and with only four months remaining on his contract, whose to say he'd have regained the form of a year ago? He's been an actual liability, single handedly contributing in the loss of two games. On this form, he won't be missed. Most of us wouldn't even have had him in the team lately.

Fuchs would never have regained anything. He either couldn't get back to the full fit player that he was (his ability to win balls in tight areas that he had no right to, plus headers against giants) Or....... more likely, he has been spoon fed pi*h from his agent and lost that wee bit of oomph and desire that made him the player he was when he first arrived.

No problems with him moving on, we were never gonna see the original Jeando again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Fuchs would never have regained anything. He either couldn't get back to the full fit player that he was (his ability to win balls in tight areas that he had no right to, plus headers against giants) Or....... more likely, he has been spoon fed pi*h from his agent and lost that wee bit of oomph and desire that made him the player he was when he first arrived.

No problems with him moving on, we were never gonna see the original Jeando again.
    His new team are on sky later today so an early chance to find out perhaps?

Page 366 of 410 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)