+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 407 of 410 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Bruce Anderson rumoured as a potential target on EF. I'd take him and already has a good understanding with Forrest if he signs too.

Would be a bit of a turnaround that. Contracted til 2024 I think and has just volunteered to buy a family season ticket for an underprivileged family in Livingston.

If any legs to the rumour would be an aggressive bit of business from us and presumably not cheap. Good player, lots about him but is he worth a large spend??

That's a full week now and we've signed nobody! 😎
    C'mon Tony.
    Harkes is taking his time though?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    That's a full week now and we've signed nobody! ��
    C'mon Tony.
    Harkes is taking his time though?
    He is still waiting to find out if Tony thinks he is worth 6K a week,me personally i would sign 3 players for the same money and improve the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He is still waiting to find out if Tony thinks he is worth 6K a week,me personally i would sign 3 players for the same money and improve the squad.
    Not sure if the £6k a week is guess G or if you’ve got some inside info? I like Harkes and think he is a good player but nae danger is he, or anyone else in the squad, worth anything near £6k a week, and if they are considering paying out that kind of money then I am going to be extra critical when said players look tired and disinterested. I’ll forgive the odd shocker as anyone can have a off day, but if a football player is taking £24 grand a month out of United, then they better put some amount of effort in.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Not sure if the £6k a week is guess G or if you’ve got some inside info? I like Harkes and think he is a good player but nae danger is he, or anyone else in the squad, worth anything near £6k a week, and if they are considering paying out that kind of money then I am going to be extra critical when said players look tired and disinterested. I’ll forgive the odd shocker as anyone can have a off day, but if a football player is taking £24 grand a month out of United, then they better put some amount of effort in.
    It's hard to imagine United paying that kind of money, sounds like pish to me. A lot of folk, especially online, have a real issue with Harkes. Thankfully, given he won the club player of the year, it appears the coaches don't agree.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's hard to imagine United paying that kind of money, sounds like pish to me. A lot of folk, especially online, have a real issue with Harkes. Thankfully, given he won the club player of the year, it appears the coaches don't agree.
    To be frank Terence and i always am i was told his agent had asked for that amount in his new contract for whatever club he signs for.It did come from some source(not mine)online and it was a younger member of the Bedsit that passed it on to me.

I was not posting shyte knowingly but you are correct it may well not be true,that's the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    With a wage to turnover ratio of 132% reported in our last set of accounts mate i am with you but only by 100%.There is no FN chance any player next season will be paid that amount at Tannadice.As i said to Terence hopefully its just mischief making by someone who does not rate Harkes.

I’m not a big fan of Harkes. Not worth spending anything like that amount to keep him.

He’s had a better season this year but was more mediocre before that.

I won’t shed any tears if he leaves.

Our recruitment is generally good so excited to see who we bring in for the European adventure.

Obvious we need a lot of midfielders, keeper, centre half and a striker !

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    To be frank Terence and i always am i was told his agent had asked for that amount in his new contract for whatever club he signs for.It did come from some source(not mine)online and it was a younger member of the Bedsit that passed it on to me.

I was not posting shyte knowingly but you are correct it may well not be true,that's the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
    I wasn't suggesting you were making it up, I assumed you'd heard it somewhere. Maybe it's true and if that's what his agent is pitching him at there isn't a snowball's chance in hell he'll get that kind of money from us.

Page 407 of 410 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)