+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 216 of 410 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Our situation feels a bit like losing £10 and finding £1

The grumblers will moan cos they're worse off than before
    The happy clappers will focus on the shiny coin they've now got

No point in arguing lads, both views won't be forced to change cos both believe they're right

It's good to talk 👍

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    ADS being a niggly chunt yet again.
    Let it go man, honestly 🙄

Again I'll ask, can we discuss the transfer news?

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Our situation feels a bit like losing £10 and finding £1

The grumblers will moan cos they're worse off than before
    The happy clappers will focus on the shiny coin they've now got

No point in arguing lads, both views won't be forced to change cos both believe they're right

It's good to talk 👍
    According to Scott Burns twitter, usually the most reliable source, we've signed the left winger that people have been screaming out for, subject to him getting a work permit.

I am just curious why this thread is so inactive is all, or rather inactive with on topic discussion I should say. Plenty of page after page discussion about every possible negative view up until now though. I don't think I'm stirring the pot or anything in making a point of this.

This isn't directed at you incidentally, just a general observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    According to Scott Burns twitter, usually the most reliable source, we've signed the left winger that people have been screaming out for, subject to him getting a work permit.

I am just curious why this thread is so inactive is all, or rather inactive with on topic discussion I should say. Plenty of page after page discussion about every possible negative view up until now though. I don't think I'm stirring the pot or anything in making a point of this.

This isn't directed at you incidentally, just a general observation.
    If you know, you know. You know?

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    If you know, you know. You know?
    I know this Finnish winger is the one we were chasing all last summer, I'm genuinely excited 😋

Winger in. McNulty to played as a striker (unless MM beats us to signing him) which must mean Shankland imminent exit. Creative central midfielder next part of jigsaw puzzle.

Firstly, sorry for having a life outside of Utd Mad. I do apologise for not commenting on this news or indeed being on the forum last night.

Secondly, I'll be delighted if we make a signing, especially a winger. 'Subject to a work permit', so we should see him in December if our previous is to go by. 😂 Strange his current club paid a fee for him only 12 months ago and are getting rid after only 11 games. Anyone know the deal with that one?

Thirdly, a bid in for some Hamilton full back but look like Hibs are muscling in our signing targets once again. Dejavu.

And lastly, looks like we are fighting Tranmere for McNulty. We want a loan, Reading want permanent. Not overly enthusiastic about McNulty coming back tbh. Thought by and large he was sh*te last season with a poor attitude. Apparently been guaranteed to play as the striker if he comes on board with us however. Terms apparently agreed with Tranmere however, so that could be dead in the water also. Dejavu yet again.

All this surely rubbishes the suggestions that we are skint if we are bidding on these two guys and trying to sign McNulty who is on a reported £8K a week at Reading. He won't be cheap, even on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Firstly, sorry for having a life outside of Utd Mad. I do apologise for not commenting on this news or indeed being on the forum last night.

Secondly, I'll be delighted if we make a signing, especially a winger. 'Subject to a work permit', so we should see him in December if our previous is to go by. �� Strange his current club paid a fee for him only 12 months ago and are getting rid after only 11 games. Anyone know the deal with that one?

Thirdly, a bid in for some Hamilton full back but look like Hibs are muscling in our signing targets once again. Dejavu.

And lastly, looks like we are fighting Tranmere for McNulty. We want a loan, Reading want permanent. Not overly enthusiastic about McNulty coming back tbh. Thought by and large he was sh*te last season with a poor attitude. Apparently been guaranteed to play as the striker if he comes on board with us however. Terms apparently agreed with Tranmere however, so that could be dead in the water also. Dejavu yet again.

All this surely rubbishes the suggestions that we are skint if we are bidding on these two guys and trying to sign McNulty who is on a reported £8K a week at Reading. He won't be cheap, even on loan.
    Shankland money I would assume

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Winger in. McNulty to played as a striker (unless MM beats us to signing him) which must mean Shankland imminent exit. Creative central midfielder next part of jigsaw puzzle.
    Yeah, I honestly don't see Shankland being here beyond the window myself and there's rumours of Killie sniffing around Nicky Clark too. I'd say we would need to replace both plus add another striker as well as the creative midfielder. But at least something seems to be happening anyway 😁

These types of signings (if we get them) are not a problem for me.

How many times has Courts or ashgar came out and said we work proactive? McNulty and McMann seems to basically trying to get someone in before Shankland and Robson goes. That's not very proactive. We are reacting to the possibility of losing these players and are now willing to throw some money at guys either in wages or or even transfer fees to get them.

Trevor Carson signing was a proactive one. The assumption was that benji would be off but so far he's staying but we have his replacement in already so we are under no pressure.

Page 216 of 410 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)