+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 410 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Eh?
    Thinking about it makes sense, presumably he wouldn't have to move house.

Right...come on.....someone must be signing soon....surely! If we don't get a pacy midfielder before the end of this month, then we riot! FEED SHANKLAND!!!!!!!

"Dundee United can confirm goalkeeper Deniz Mehmet has departed Tannadice to join Scottish Championship side Dunfermline Athletic".

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...-ATHLETIC.html

All the best Deniz. Totally stable backup for us during his time here. Hope he goes on to be the main man for the Pars.

So whats the plan here i wonder? if Benji goes is the laddie fae the tims coming?

whos the back up keeper?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    So whats the plan here i wonder? if Benji goes is the laddie fae the tims coming?

whos the back up keeper?
    I think the next couple of weeks will tell us this mate. If Benji goes then Liam Kelly on loan has been rumoured. So options could be (if Benji is away) to bring in Kelly and Doohan to fight it out and let Newman go on loan?

Or will they go for a set number 1 like Kelly and let Newman be no2? A bit risky in my eyes but for all we know Newman could be ready for it.

Ideal scenario for me is Benji stays and we bring in Doohan on loan to be no.2 and get Newman out on loan ready for the following season.

i would agree mate but think the Benji deal is done, club want cash and he wants away allegedly...

whos the back up keeper?
    Newman as no.1. Hamish to come in as senior pro. 🙄

i would agree mate but think the Benji deal is done, club want cash and he wants away allegedly...
    If Benji goes then he needs to replaced with someone we know can actually replace him and not a youngster. I'd go for Kelly on loan and if we can't get him then it needs to be someone with more experience than a Doohan for example.

Kelly has been no.1 target since the season ended with the assumption that Benji was off.

I don't know if Deniz think was planned or came out of the blue. Clearly not bothered about keeping him but will be interesting to see what the plans are with the gks.

Page 44 of 410 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)