+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 193 of 410 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

[QUOTE=AraBrian;3982900 really don't want utd to sign mcmullen even on a free.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Leftfield question for you weegie, (and Chick) just out of interest, assuming we had shown interest in Luke McCowan why do you think he opted to sign for Dundee?
    The reason I ask is that we were linked with him in the press. Taking my Tangerine specs off I'm still thinking if I'm Luke McCowan I sign for United.

Potential answers
    We were never in for him
    We were in for him but Dundee offered more wages
    We offered the same wages but fan nayed about
    He had a soft spot for the Fun
    Shankland who played with him talked him out of signing for us

I never saw that much of him but when I did I felt he was the type of player we should be after. Always felt that was a bit of a mystery, why would you want to play every second week at that rundown shambles of a stadium?
    I'd say we were never in for him. The press have a fine history of hearing a player may be heading up to Dundee and assuming it's Dundee United he's talking to.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    McMullan was so oot his depth in the prem, lazy, nae bottle. Was no loss at all really as he offered f uck all
    You've described him almost perfectly there. But I need to add the fact he is utterly brainless too. A couple of incidents prove this. The groin strokers obviously but also one of our games against QotS at Tannadice where he had the right back on toast then took the defenders baiting and punched his puss, got sent off, and we ended up drawing a game we were well on top of. Raging at him then I was. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'd say we were never in for him. The press have a fine history of hearing a player may be heading up to Dundee and assuming it's Dundee United he's talking to.
    agree all bull

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Hahahaha
    why would we he was sh!te - let that sink in he ran fell over crossed the ball nowhere and generally dissapointed after 6 months looking like ronaldo how long has he been with you?

I’d like United to sound out Jordan Jones and see if he’d be interested in coming to Tannadice. Did very well at Killie under Steve Clarke and earned a transfer to orcs in Govan, then turned into a billy big baws after getting red carded against the fiddlers. Ipswich have been sniffing about him but appear to have dropped interest in him. He’s skilful, very phukkin arrogant, a filthy hun but could do a seriously good job for us, plus, he’s young enough to flog for a kings ransom in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    I’d like United to sound out Jordan Jones and see if he’d be interested in coming to Tannadice. Did very well at Killie under Steve Clarke and earned a transfer to orcs in Govan, then turned into a billy big baws after getting red carded against the fiddlers. Ipswich have been sniffing about him but appear to have dropped interest in him. He’s skilful, very phukkin arrogant, a filthy hun but could do a seriously good job for us, plus, he’s young enough to flog for a kings ransom in the future.
    Right now I'd take Jade Jones - She wouldnae mess about

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Think its been well documented that The Ranks are not willing to do business with us. That is if the lad is still under contract.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You've described him almost perfectly there. But I need to add the fact he is utterly brainless too. A couple of incidents prove this. The groin strokers obviously but also one of our games against QotS at Tannadice where he had the right back on toast then took the defenders baiting and punched his puss, got sent off, and we ended up drawing a game we were well on top of. Raging at him then I was. ��
    Agree - maybehe has grown up now he has 400 assists in 20 games and Brazil are checking if he has a brazilian grandparent. I reckon he has a brazilian himself tbh

If you go thro the whole Prem the only fast raiding winger, the kind we're looking for, is Martin Boyle. Think The New Rangers have one as well but can't remember his name & don't want to know it either.

Page 193 of 410 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)