+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 410 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Lightbulb Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Well gents, thats the rumours and speculation started so as usual here we have the obligatory 'mad' Transfer Rumour thread.

Past few seasons threads have been crackers with well over 1m views between them and i suspect the season coming will be full of rumours due to the amount of rebuilding required.

Current rumours are:

* Benji being linked with Ipswich for £400k

* Kerr Smith Villa or Man Utd £500k

* BK Hacken attacking midfielder Daleho Irandust is a target according to social media rumours, once capped by Sweden and has scored 6 and has 4 assists in Allsvenskan this season

The Academy has to be paid for, we've got a big payroll invested there. We don't want to be selling every top prospect but if we've been offered 500k plus add ons for the lad I'd accept.

Re Benji if we accept less than £1m (English league petty cash) I will feel we've been done because I think he'll play in the EPL eventually.

I get the feeling hibs will take shankland for about 350k this summer. Butcher is a target of Hearts as is Fuchs. Benji will go for about 750k but not to Ipswich. Kerr Smith doesnt want to leave so either sell him or play him. The swedish guy is apparently a Mellon target so maybe he is staying.

Youngsters to make an impression next season will be important - one or two of Appere, Hoti, Smith, Newman, Mochrie, Glass, Neilson, Meekison should be a definite.

Our captain is to leave allegedly.

I predict its going to be a disappointing summer window. But one or two coming through.

Edit to say Villa have put in a taster of Smith staying for 2 years but playing regularly. Conundrum.

Also in my view keep mcnulty play him as 9 he could be good for us
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 10-05-2021 at 11:44 AM.

The BK Hacken boy is valued at £2M. Contract up at the end of the year. Where did that rumour come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I get the feeling hibs will take shankland for about 350k this summer. Butcher is a target of Hearts as is Fuchs. Benji will go for about 750k but not to Ipswich. Kerr Smith doesnt want to leave so either sell him or play him. The swedish guy is apparently a Mellon target so maybe he is staying.

Youngsters to make an impression next season will be important - one or two of Appere, Hoti, Smith, Newman, Mochrie, Glass, Neilson, Meekison should be a definite.

I predict its going to be a disappointing summer window. But one or two coming through.

Edit to say Villa have put in a taster of Smith staying for 2 years but playing regularly. Conundrum.

I agree 100% on McNulty. I think he could be an excellent No.9 for us if Shankland likely goes. Can't see McNulty wanting to stay on however.

Shankland even on current form is worth far more than 350k. The goals haven’t flowed for a number of reasons; but at least 750k as you know what you will get if tactics suit his game. Even if not his general play is good and as much as I like Nesbit, he is every bit as good and certainly as good as Dykes, who was sold for circa 2 million and I didn’t think he was or is that remarkable.

No sure about these Butcher/Fuchs - Hearts rumours. Hibs wont pay what we want for Shanks. Benji I agree he is worth around that and every team needs a good goalie.

What have you heard about this Swedish boy? Seems an interesting one but hasn't played a game of football since Oct 2020 from what I can see.

Reynolds leaving? Retiring?

What do you mean a taster of Smith?

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    No sure about these Butcher/Fuchs - Hearts rumours. Hibs wont pay what we want for Shanks. Benji I agree he is worth around that and every team needs a good goalie.

What have you heard about this Swedish boy? Seems an interesting one but hasn't played a game of football since Oct 2020 from what I can see.

Reynolds leaving? Retiring?

What do you mean a taster of Smith?
    seems reynolds may retire

800k plus add ons and loaned back for a season or two for smith.

interesting thoughts there SB71, what makes you think hibs will come in for shanks? is that cos Rab C will be away? i dont think we would sell for 350k, he's an internationalist, aye granted 1 year left but cant see it happening.

Hearts need to get cheque books oot then and can take Butcher if they want IMO

Is Reynolds away?

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    I agree 100% on McNulty. I think he could be an excellent No.9 for us if Shankland likely goes. Can't see McNulty wanting to stay on however.
    Would he be prepared to drop wages though? is he out of contract at end of this season?

Page 1 of 410 1231151101 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)