+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 410 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quality signing. Still a top player by SPL standards and someone who can take a set piece 👌

I'm hoping he's still a top player. Not sure anyone can confidently say that about him unless they've been watching Fleetwood regularly.

Lots of empahisis on this 'senior pro' role. I hope the quality is still there when we are signing these type of players.

Ken the laddie fae St Mirren is a midfielder but where about in midfield does he play?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Ken the laddie fae St Mirren is a midfielder but where about in midfield does he play?

According to transfermarket

Main position :
    Central Midfield
    Other position:
    Attacking Midfield
    Right Midfield

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    According to transfermarket

Main position :
    Central Midfield
    Other position:
    Attacking Midfield
    Right Midfield
    I don't remember the lad playing for them, is he any good?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I dont recall much myself hence looking up his stats

Looks like he will sit in front off Fuchs and Butcher more offensively. I don't know if he is creative or not. Creative is what we need.

He is a holding midfielder that can play a bit. I would see him playing beside Fuchs, being the more offensive of the two. But in general he has played deeper for St Mirren.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    From what I've seen of him I'd say he is better than what we have currently have. Only seen him a handful of times though to be fair. The boy Woodger who is a St Mirren fans rates him highly. Still young too.

Cheers guys, sounds promising 🧡

Well i was thinking about seasin ticket next year, that is it for me i wont be getting one, so chaz be 37 when contract runs out, where are we going with this, TC says hes going to play attcking football, every manager across land says the same thing, and very few ever do, the midfielders we have just now could not pass water,Fuchs so far although he is quite skilful, so far is doing nothing for me. i am sorry for being so negative, but same season after season , full hope, i honestly don't think we have players play good football. i hope to hell i am wrong...Same every season got give the lad a chance, and the fans just take it on the chin...God help us come some how i have a feeling we are going to need it.

Page 37 of 410 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)