+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TS reflects on 2020/21 campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Shame I've deleted a thread I saw earlier today where TS thanks someone for calling him 'Mr Lightbulb of Rotherham' that was actually posted on here a few weeks ago. How do you think he got and used that quote?
    just because someone called him this name doesn’t necessary mean it’s come from here .

Shame I've deleted a thread I saw earlier today where TS thanks someone for calling him 'Mr Lightbulb of Rotherham' that was actually posted on here a few weeks ago. How do you think he got and used that quote?
    I thought it was "The Lightbulb King of Rotherham"?

What about the Luminaire Luminary instead?

...the clock is already ticking.......

The retain list will be interesting, as for transfers........the proof will be in the pudding...lol

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...the clock is already ticking.......

The retain list will be interesting, as for transfers........the proof will be in the pudding...lol
    Got a sinking feeling players who you think may stay will actually leave. I'm sticking my neck out here, Ladapo will leave and not because of Derby's interest, apparently there's a bit of discontent amongst the players and Ladapo.

Got a sinking feeling players who you think may stay will actually leave. I'm sticking my neck out here, Ladapo will leave and not because of Derby's interest, apparently there's a bit of discontent amongst the players and Ladapo.
    To be honest Brin I love the areas Ladapo gets into as a striker, which made him by far our most natural striker, but his decision making when he got the ball around the box was awful, because all he was bothered about was trying to work himself a shooting chance when there were lots of chances to play other people in at times.
    As for the discontent with the other players, I take it you have someone in the know telling you that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    To be honest Brin I love the areas Ladapo gets into as a striker, which made him by far our most natural striker, but his decision making when he got the ball around the box was awful, because all he was bothered about was trying to work himself a shooting chance when there were lots of chances to play other people in at times.
    As for the discontent with the other players, I take it you have someone in the know telling you that?
    Agree and that’s exactly how I saw it, he will definitely score plenty in L1 though.
    Maybe Derby turned his head as I was told he wanted to leave well before now, still the case? No idea

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I thought it was "The Lightbulb King of Rotherham"?

What about the Luminaire Luminary instead?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Agree and that’s exactly how I saw it, he will definitely score plenty in L1 though.
    Maybe Derby turned his head as I was told he wanted to leave well before now, still the case? No idea
    Yes MT he will definitely score goals in div 1 but whether that is with us or not remains to be seen UTM

I have always said he will divide people’s opinion.As we all can see Freddie can score the screamers and them what he doesn’t have time to think about it,but has a habit of misses the seemingly easier one”s…that’s probably why he found himself at a certain level and no further.

I think he was brought in last season for league one with the hope he could do it in the championship..wether he has is up for debate…his age might suggest he will maybe looking for another big payday at some point..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I have always said he will divide people’s opinion.As we all can see Freddie can score the screamers and them what he doesn’t have time to think about it,but has a habit of misses the seemingly easier one”s…that’s probably why he found himself at a certain level and no further.

I think he was brought in last season for league one with the hope he could do it in the championship..wether he has is up for debate…his age might suggest he will maybe looking for another big payday at some point..
    Yeah buddy, as I said about freddie he really does get in some great areas, both in and around the edge of the area but he always seemed reluctant to release the ball, and regularly got dispossessed in the championship when there were options available to him.
    There are a lot of players in different positions who are very similar in ability, but what makes one better than the other is their decision making, and whilst everyone makes wrong decisions at times, it's the player who makes a bigger percentage of right decisions on a regular basis that will end up playing for the better teams UTM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast