+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TS reflects on 2020/21 campaign

TS reflects on 2020/21 campaign

That’s up there with one of frogs opening match day threads ....... had a tear in the eye .....onwards and upwards

Seems honest, sincere and fair, but it's all history now

Let's see what happens next before judgement

"We have already had internal discussions on transfer targets for next season and the wheels have been set in motion on that front as you read this" - Promising.

But yes, very honest and heartfelt. We will rise again.

I hope Paul shares his positivity,3 promotions in 6 seasons would be some achievement.
    UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    "We have already had internal discussions on transfer targets for next season and the wheels have been set in motion on that front as you read this" - Promising.

But yes, very honest and heartfelt. We will rise again.
    Does that mean we won’t get the dregs this time?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Does that mean we won’t get the dregs this time?
    They should bring you in as a motivational speaker for the players...

The club operates in a competitive market where players and clubs try to get what works for them. Signing a player isn't like buying a loaf of bread.

Very nicely put Mr Chairman, unfortunately I am waiting for a couple of the usual suspects to shout it down UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Very nicely put Mr Chairman, unfortunately I am waiting for a couple of the usual suspects to shout it down UTM
    I thought his closing comment was aimed at some on here when he said "I would like to confirm that I am not a corner shopkeeper, nor am I a tinpot dictator but I am proud of the title bestowed upon me as "The Light Bulb King of Rotherham""

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I thought his closing comment was aimed at some on here when he said "I would like to confirm that I am not a corner shopkeeper, nor am I a tinpot dictator but I am proud of the title bestowed upon me as "The Light Bulb King of Rotherham""
    Clearly shows he reads the posts on this site.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast