+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Mind Games Begin

The Mind Games Begin

Val fires the first shot , which isn't entirely unsurprising .

Got to back it up though big man .

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-boss-20560320

Having read the article, it seems like Val has just answered, honestly, the questions put to him. Usual journalistic licence has been used to make it sound like he's on a war footing; 'warning shots' indeed lol.

A dunt like it even if it's been built into something it's not by the press. Do thi talking on pitch Val and get us to Wembley.

Ambition is critical

Move along everybody, theres nothing to see here.

I also think this is just snide journalism where they will have been looking for certain quotes etc from Val.

Were in final on sat 29th of may but it maybe changed for big boys eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Well if thats what the other 3 Play off teams think (that they are big boys and we arent), then that suits us just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Yeah mate Champions league scheduled to laik the final in Turkey on Sat 29th but they possibly moving it to Wembley because Turkey is a Covid red zone to the UK. Thadda thowt they could laik it at Arsenal, Old Trafford, Tottenham or Newcastle. All those stadiums could accommodate 20,000 fans with social distance restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well if thats what the other 3 Play off teams think (that they are big boys and we arent), then that suits us just fine.
    Champions league venue could be changed to Wembley on that date, dunt tha read ought thee.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Yeah mate Champions league scheduled to laik the final in Turkey on Sat 29th but they possibly moving it to Wembley because Turkey is a Covid red zone to the UK. Thadda thowt they could laik it at Arsenal, Old Trafford, Tottenham or Newcastle. All those stadiums could accommodate 20,000 fans with social distance restrictions.
    I answer as i read through me mate am glad thas helped mi wi that acido is a winde up merchant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast