+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Was this a boll ock dropped?

The last game we played with supporters allowed, at Rochdale, last season when we lost 3-1 Tilt played and although we really didnt play well that day, he was my MOM for us, but he obviously tired as he hadn't played for ages and we subbed him with about 20 mins left UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I think we should definitely keep him. I noticed he got sent off the last game. That means he will miss the first 3 games, assuming he was sent off for dangerous play.
    Was a disputed red,not really sure what he did just abit of a slight tangle but looked as ref deemed it denying a goal scoring opportunity.but it’s just one game,abit like wood at millwall…

I don’t think there will be much appetite or point for Wigan to appeal it..😜..

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I think we should definitely keep him. I noticed he got sent off the last game. That means he will miss the first 3 games, assuming he was sent off for dangerous play.
    He also scored on Saturday

Ok one game. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Nardendee, Christ don't start us off next season with a banned player.....I couldn't take that again
    🤣🤣

No we didn't drop a ball...ock
    We signed an injured player from Blackpool, he unfortunately had injury problems with us.
    We sent him out on loan to Wigan to get game time and regain fitness levels.
    Fair enough he's a had decent season in a Wigan side that finished 5th bottom in League 1 and conceded 77 goals for the season.
    If he wants to come back and be part of the squad then that's fine, if he wants to move on that's also fine.
    He will be 30 yrs of age at the start of next season not over the hill by any means however I would prefer a younger CB.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 10-05-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Forgot to add to my post #16......
    We conceded 60 goals last season, room for improvement certainly yet six other clubs in the Championship conceded more than us.

Is this the same Wigan that regularly out bid us for players a short while ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Nardendee, Christ don't start us off next season with a banned player.....I couldn't take that again
    Usual course of events is that whilst the banned player is serving his 3 game ban he gets a hamstring injury in training

Tilt’s red card has been overturned, ref was Graham Salisbury.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast