+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking news! Up to 10,000 fans allowed in football grounds from 17th May

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes, just one of the unreported side effects of the Pfizer vaccine has been extreme weight loss. IBS would post a YouTube video of it but unfortunately he's no longer on here

It's more down to ticket availability. As most events typically sell out you have 6x better chance of getting a ticket if you are vaccinated. I think some places are even offering discounts for vaccinated fans and the human rights lawyers' ears are pricking up with some vigour.
    ''human rights lawyers' ears are pricking up with some vigour.'' Sit them next to someone who hasn't been vaccinated and let them sneeze.....we'd see how long they sat there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    We think we're a fat nation, you should get your sen over there and see...we look anorexic in comparison.
    I don't think they'r massively bigger except for their backsides, for some reason that's where a lot of the weifght seems to go, maybe that High-Fructose Corn Syrup goes to the rump?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I don't think they'r massively bigger except for their backsides, for some reason that's where a lot of the weifght seems to go, maybe that High-Fructose Corn Syrup goes to the rump?
    Yes you're right, they're big arsed no matter what colour/race......before anyone starts.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Is that one of those 'Does my bum look big in this' discussions? 🤔😂

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12