+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fao Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Late reply Arseido av a lot on at minit mate , am due back in the Big House for another Op anytime soon, Yes Bradders were always a decent lad , " Owl" so is my mate Frank Casper " miller" and my Top Man Rod Currie "blade " , met him a few times and he is great company , Keepin the Faith Life goes on , Forza di Reds ,,,
    Keep safe and don't take owt fo granted , this VIRUS ent gon yit God Bless you all
    Best wishes and good luck with your op Roma. I look forward to reading your posts when you're allowed out. These doctors and nurses know a thing or two ❤️😉

Late reply Arseido av a lot on at minit mate , am due back in the Big House for another Op anytime soon, Yes Bradders were always a decent lad , " Owl" so is my mate Frank Casper " miller" and my Top Man Rod Currie "blade " , met him a few times and he is great company , Keepin the Faith Life goes on , Forza di Reds ,,,
    Keep safe and don't take owt fo granted , this VIRUS ent gon yit God Bless you all
    All the best Roma with your health and hope to hear your in fine fettle very soon .

All the best Roma.

Narthen Roma mi owd pal,i hope all goes well with your OP,i'll be keepin everythin crossed for ya.I also wish Barnsley all the best in the play offs.I've also enjoyed when we've met and hopefully we can see each other at a game soon.Take care everyone.UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Narthen Roma mi owd pal,i hope all goes well with your OP,i'll be keepin everythin crossed for ya.I also wish Barnsley all the best in the play offs.I've also enjoyed when we've met and hopefully we can see each other at a game soon.Take care everyone.UTB
    Nice one Rod. Thaz always edda soft spot for us ent tha I really think we're gonna do it.

What do you Blades mek o Hecky Rod? A know he were on a hiding to nowt trying to salvage your season and a bit o pride but he's a genuine footballing blowk in my eyes. Will he get the gig permanently?

Hey up again Rodney the Blunts fan lol.
    I always appreciate the effort you make to chat with us on here Rod, and I know your mates with our uncle Roma.

Pass asks a good question there actually, about Hecky maybe being your new long term boss.

And what do you all think Rod about the Ollie McBurnie video incident ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up again Rodney the Blunts fan lol.
    I always appreciate the effort you make to chat with us on here Rod, and I know your mates with our uncle Roma.

Pass asks a good question there actually, about Hecky maybe being your new long term boss.

And what do you all think Rod about the Ollie McBurnie video incident ?.
    Hey up chaps,Hecky's not going to be our gaffer i hope,he's done well with our U/23's but if we're going to mount a challenge at the top end of the Championship i want a better manager/coach.From the names i've seen i'd have Jokanovic cos if he gets it it'll mean he's been promised a good budget.Owd Roma i've met a few times at academy games and he's a proper good bloke who ya can chat too and have a laff with and as i've said before i really hope his OP goes well.UTB

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Nice one Rod. Thaz always edda soft spot for us ent tha I really think we're gonna do it.

What do you Blades mek o Hecky Rod? A know he were on a hiding to nowt trying to salvage your season and a bit o pride but he's a genuine footballing blowk in my eyes. Will he get the gig permanently?
    Yes i have always like Barnsley as a town and a club,it stems from meeting some gr8 blokes on the picket lines in the 1984 pit strike but i have to say i also like the Millers and when i'm not watching my BLADES i do like to go to watch Rovrum and have done since the late 1960's but i've no mixed loyalties when either club plays my Beloved BLADES as i'm sure ya can understand. I really hope you go up and stay up and perhaps we can have a Premier League South Yorks derby the season after next.UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Yes i have always like Barnsley as a town and a club,it stems from meeting some gr8 blokes on the picket lines in the 1984 pit strike but i have to say i also like the Millers and when i'm not watching my BLADES i do like to go to watch Rovrum and have done since the late 1960's but i've no mixed loyalties when either club plays my Beloved BLADES as i'm sure ya can understand. I really hope you go up and stay up and perhaps we can have a Premier League South Yorks derby the season after next.UTB
    What part of Sheffield are you from?

Does it matter ? Rod is a Rotherham lad btw

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast