+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fao Roma

Fao Roma

Yo Roma kid, do you and some others on here remember the Fowls fan Braggyowl, he used to post on here a bit with us. I'm sure he had a discussion once on here with Rodney the Blunt, it was a real Sheffield ding-dong.

I don't know if you've noticed hes back and having an interesting debate these days with the Rotherham fans. And it brings up the subject of keyboard warriors on message boards like these. We all have them, I reckon there's at least one on every teams board.

Does tha run this acido? So tha knows, and you tell me am fuelling things.i was trying to get someone to keep posting wats this thread then?

I know it started with good intentions Rasca, to try and tempt SB back on here and I agree with that idea. I miss reading his tales about which farmyard animal is going to get barred in the Emmerdingle pub next week. Quality stuff!.
    But the thread for whatever reason, was just degenerating into one fallout after another between various posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I know it started with good intentions Rasca, to try and tempt SB back on here and I agree with that idea. I miss reading his tales about which farmyard animal is going to get barred in the Emmerdingle pub next week. Quality stuff!.
    But the thread for whatever reason, was just degenerating into one fallout after another between various posters.
    Everybody said sorry to sb and then tha cum out wi that to me.

Late reply Arseido av a lot on at minit mate , am due back in the Big House for another Op anytime soon, Yes Bradders were always a decent lad , " Owl" so is my mate Frank Casper " miller" and my Top Man Rod Currie "blade " , met him a few times and he is great company , Keepin the Faith Life goes on , Forza di Reds ,,,
    Keep safe and don't take owt fo granted , this VIRUS ent gon yit God Bless you all

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Late reply Arseido av a lot on at minit mate , am due back in the Big House for another Op anytime soon, Yes Bradders were always a decent lad , " Owl" so is my mate Frank Casper " miller" and my Top Man Rod Currie "blade " , met him a few times and he is great company , Keepin the Faith Life goes on , Forza di Reds ,,,
    Keep safe and don't take owt fo granted , this VIRUS ent gon yit God Bless you all
    All the best wi thi op Roma. Tek care mi owd.

Aww thanks Roma mate for replying, and I'm having a glass of red vino for you right now.

I hope you will be on here again soon mate, and arguing with me abaart Italiano things, as usual. Best of luck mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Am due at big house and it aint for a op.big house is prison.as that changed, by the way never av i or would i ever hurt anyone without looking into it and everytime ive looked into it theres been no cause 4 alarm.

Arseido arse there might be summat there.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Arseido arse there might be summat there.
    Did you post that from your prison cell ?.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast