Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
Ok,the three million dead worldwide are all a hoax,the vaccine is a placebo to make money for the scientists, and apparently it's me that needs to wake up...

Scientists made models on deaths based on no lockdowns,no masks,no social distancing and no vaccine. You can argue lockdown was ineffective if you want,but then you need to come up with a reasonable alternative.

Bottom line is that for whatever reason,I am guessing a combination of all measures,the number of deaths is significantly lower than the worst case scenario. Which it would be if those measures were having any affect.

Unless of course you have looked at the scientists modelling and spotted a line that says "multiply by 5"
I've never said there was a hoax. 3 million dead worldwide as a direct result of Covid? You can prove that of course and you can show evidence that not a single one of them would have died of pre existing conditions in the same time period had Covid not come along? Didn't think so. Can you tell me how many would have died in the same time frame if lock down didn't happen? Didn't think so. Just throw out 3 million dead and s=try to scare me? I don't get scared easily.

Scientists model based on what could happen, not on what will happen as that's just not possible it's speculation. The usually get things right to within a 10% plus or minus because they have evidence and history of previous samples and occurrences - they had nothing for this so they guessed. They guessed very, very wrong.

Lockdown was only a fraction as effective as it will be claimed to have been because a huge number of us never deviated from our normal routines. I carried on doing all the things I normally do and never got ill for example. My son isolated, locked down and got ill, he was in bed 'a bit fluey' for three days then back to normal.

Scientists will have applied a factor to their initial estimates to form a 'worst comes to worst' scenario - I'm guessing now and I'm guessing a factor of 5. If they didn't multiply their original estimates by a factor to estimate worst case they need shot. 5 is a normal number by which to multiply as a factor of safety.

Now, waken up.