+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 times fewer

5 times fewer

Scientists admit deaths with covid are 5 times fewer than expected from their models.

Remember that when the doomongers appear in October.

could you give the reference. I've been wondering how the forecasts compared with the outcomes. It seems to me that maybe the actions taken, like lockdowns and social distancing will have contributed to the success that we are having. You would think that the scientists could work out the influences on the reduction in cases, and more importantly the reduction in hospital admittances. Lockdowns, social distancing and vaccinations seem to be the key weapons.

International travel bans also seem to be very significant. I'm hoping for a holiday in Majorca this summer, so any good news will be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Scientists admit deaths with covid are 5 times fewer than expected from their models.

That's because they will have applied a factor of five when calculating their worst case scenarios, they then scare everyone by issuing only worst case scenarios - hence they say 'could be' or 'can be' or 'might be' never 'expected to be' or 'will be' or 'shall be'.

And the governments and pubic bought the scaremongering. Meanwhile the same scientists are raking it in through worldwide sales of vaccines that they developed and licensed. Did someone not predict twelve months ago that we'd be here at this point? Forced vaccines and vaccine passports - but then I'm just a Covidiot so what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Good news then

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    That's because they will have applied a factor of five when calculating their worst case scenarios, they then scare everyone by issuing only worst case scenarios - hence they say 'could be' or 'can be' or 'might be' never 'expected to be' or 'will be' or 'shall be'.

And the governments and pubic bought the scaremongering. Meanwhile the same scientists are raking it in through worldwide sales of vaccines that they developed and licensed. Did someone not predict twelve months ago that we'd be here at this point? Forced vaccines and vaccine passports - but then I'm just a Covidiot so what do I know?
    No,it's because the models were based on worst case scenario,with no action taken to prevent the spread.

Also Astra zenica are selling vaccines at cost which makes it a lot harder to take it in,but then,you are a covidiot,so you won't listen anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    No,it's because the models were based on worst case scenario,with no action taken to prevent the spread.

Also Astra zenica are selling vaccines at cost which makes it a lot harder to take it in,but then,you are a covidiot,so you won't listen anyway...
    And if I said I had a 20 inch cock there's gullible ****s out there that would believe it or find a way of making the statement justifiable.

Waken up FFS

And if I said I had a 20 inch cock there's gullible ****s out there that would believe it or find a way of making the statement justifiable.

Waken up FFS
    If you said you had a cock, no ones that gullible surely?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    If you said you had a cock, no ones that gullible surely?
    That's almost funny - you feeling OK?
    Last edited by Deeranged; 11-05-2021 at 12:56 PM.

That's almost funny - you feeling OK?
    Why thank you kind sir.

Waken up FFS
    Ok,the three million dead worldwide are all a hoax,the vaccine is a placebo to make money for the scientists, and apparently it's me that needs to wake up...

Scientists made models on deaths based on no lockdowns,no masks,no social distancing and no vaccine. You can argue lockdown was ineffective if you want,but then you need to come up with a reasonable alternative.

Bottom line is that for whatever reason,I am guessing a combination of all measures,the number of deaths is significantly lower than the worst case scenario. Which it would be if those measures were having any affect.

Unless of course you have looked at the scientists modelling and spotted a line that says "multiply by 5"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)