+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: war

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Read what the Bulgarian military are analysing then sinkov...

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2021/0...lanes-to-gaza/
    "BulgarianMilitary.com continues to monitor the situation in the Middle East and inform you about what is happening there."

"According to Al Jazeera..............."

You having a giraffe mon ami, I'd stick to the Grauniad if I were you.

Have a couple of days off for Shavuot Balan ! Yes its our Festival of Weeks ( Hag HaShavu'ot). It was originally an agricultural festival, marking the beginning of the wheat harvest.

upload gif online

free image share

Have a couple of days off for Shavuot Balan !

Have a couple of days off for Shavuot Balan !

And our swimming pool is open: A pity it is only about 28 C

Pity the poor buggers in Gaza cannot enjoy the same comforts.

Its about leadership, if the leaders care about themselves ? What can these poor people do? If they speak anything negative against Hamas. I do not think they could see the daylight of tomorrow?

Poor??

Meet the Hamas billionaires - Globes

https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-t...ers-1000957953

"Among the Palestinians, they tell you straight out, 'I want to get rich.'"
    In recent days, various media have been publishing photographs of Hamas leaders in luxurious homes with fitness equipment, at luxury hotels around the world, etc. On the other hand, distressing pictures are being shown of the suffering of the Palestinian people in their rundown houses, whom Hamas says it represents.

One of the big mysteries is how much the Hamas leaders, the Arab world's new tycoons, are worth, and how they, born and raised in refugee camps, who raise aloft the cause of their people's welfare, have become so wealthy and reclusive. "The vast majority of Hamas founders and leaders were refugees or second generation refugees, and some of them were the product of marriages between Egyptians and Palestinians. They had no money at all. When they and Hamas were just starting out, the organization (not in its own name) was nurtured by the Israeli military government, which fostered the Islamic associations working in the Gaza Strip as a counterweight to the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). Their phenomenal wealth started accumulating when they decided to disassociate themselves from Israel and search for alternative financing sources."

"Legacies from the deceased; money from charity funds; a donation called zaka, one of the six pillars of Islam; and donations from various countries. It started with Syria and Saudi Arabia, with Iran added later and becoming one of Hamas's biggest supporters, and ended with Qatar, which has now taken Iran's place."

"One of those fundraisers was Dr. Musa Abu Marzook, the number 2 man in Hamas. "At the beginning of the 1990s, he began a fundraising campaign in the US among wealthy Muslims, while at the same time founding several banking enterprises. He himself became a conglomerate of 10 financial enterprises giving loans and making financial investments. He's an amazing financier."

The US administration ordered Marzook's arrest in 1995 on charges of supporting terrorism. After he spent two years in a US prison, it was decided to expel him without trial. He kept the money. "When he was expelled from the US in 1997, he was already worth several million dollars," Today, Marzook is considered one of Hamas's wealthiest billionaires. "Arab sources estimate his wealth at $2-3 billion,"
    Another Hamas leader-turned-tycoon is Khaled Mashaal. "Estimates around the world are that he is currently worth $2.6 billion, but much higher, varying from $2-5 billion invested in Egyptian and Persian Gulf banks, and some in real estate projects in the Persian Gulf countries."

The Asharq Al-Awsat (Middle East) newspaper, one of the most prestigious in the Arab world, recently reported that at least 600 millionaires were living in the Gaza Strip - the same people sitting on the money pipelines there.

........I am sure you do not want to hear more!

The IDF would bomb them out of existence if this bollox was true Balan, and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The IDF would bomb them out of existence if this bollox was true Balan, and you know it.
    I'm thinking there might be something in Balan's post BT, I was reading about an Israeli attack on a refugee camp, a 4 storey building was destroyed. Since when did refugee camps have 4 storey buildings ? Not everything is as it seems in Gaza.

BT : I make sure what I write is as far as possible the truth. but I do try to 'stump you if I can.

...if this bollox was true Balan, and you know it.
    Don't dare search for Dr. Musa Abu Marzook, he is really a rag and bone merchant well known in Jerusalem.

Than Khaled Mashaal. he owns a restaurant near me in Akko
    .Look it up!
    Then Ismail Haniyeh, not sure about him! maybe Islamic Jihad??

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)