+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: war

Thank you BT , but we here are not really in any danger. But last night there where demonstrations by Arabs in Akko, which is 3-4 km's away from me, I heard the Arabs in Akko say it was people from outside?

I think in Europe there will be theses 'lefties'? With large demonstrations , pity they can not think ,''How is it that Hamas in Gaza can threaten to turn Israel into a living hell, without having this planed, to have thousands of rockets in storage? With Iran sitting in the wings just watching with a smile?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Thank you BT , but we here are not really in any danger. But last night there where demonstrations by Arabs in Akko, which is 3-4 km's away from me, I heard the Arabs in Akko say it was people from outside?

I think in Europe there will be theses 'lefties'? With large demonstrations , pity they can not think ,''How is it that Hamas in Gaza can threaten to turn Israel into a living hell, without having this planed, to have thousands of rockets in storage? With Iran sitting in the wings just watching with a smile?
    It's a nasty business is targeting and bombing civilians Balan. No justification for either side.

ClaretinBudapest: I take some of your points . (in short)

I have not much time for the Pallys either but they are the ones who have had and are having their land stolen.?
    It was the romans that changed the name from Judah, to Palestine. How did most of these arabs come to be in Israel ? When Israel after 1948 wanted to build Israel ,many came here to earn a wage ,they just camped where that work was . ( they came from all over the arab world ,even from Bosnia).

Benjamin Harrison Freedman was an American businessman, Holocaust denier! Even I have lived in Dachau, and Sundays visited the Concentration camp, it was not about history but wanting to meet girls, my two friends were Italian.!! B H F, converted from Judaism to Roman Catholicism. Also an active supporter of the Arab cause in the Middle East. Not a nice person??

Now, what are the facts about the Jews?
    What you say about Jews I can not go into the history of who where the 'Khazars' But if Jews fled ,and some stayed ! They went all over the world Ethiopia, India, Spain ,China I have heard too. but some facts say :

Israel became a state in 1312 B.C.E., two millennia before Islam.
    Arab refugees from Israel began calling themselves “Palestinians” in 1967, two decades after (modern) Israeli statehood in 1948.
    After conquering the land in 1272 B.C.E., Jews ruled it for a thousand years and maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.
    The only Arab rule following conquest in 633 B.C.E. lasted just 22 years.
    For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule,(East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
    Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur’an.
    King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.
    Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.
    In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence. 68% of them fled without ever setting eyes on an Israeli soldier.
    Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.
    Some 630,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while close to a million Jews were forced to leave the Muslim countries.
    In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War 2, they are the only group to have never integrated with their co-religionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey, USA.
    There are 22 Muslim countries, not counting Palestine. There is only one Jewish state.
    Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel.
    Israel ceded most of the west bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian authority, and even provided it with arms.
    During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths.
    Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 general assembly resolutions,429 were against Israel.

The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, and it remained silent when Jordan enforced apartheid laws preventing Jews from accessing the temple mount and western wall.

Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them. I think that's enough as yet?

As for as, ''To help crooks hold on to what they stole from innocent people who had been in peaceful possession of that land, those farms, those homes for hundreds and maybe thousands of years''?
    I think you have not been to the Middle east. Six months of the year there is no rain. If you have livestock say goats. ''How do you give them water''? You can not with no farming methods ,you simply move on to greener pastures. Bedouin Arabs simply moved on to were they found grass. (Of course, their homes were tents ! Plus they are made of Goats hair to keep out the cold of winter, and perhaps keeps you cool in summer! )

I hate these f*cking history lessons!

Someone with some seriously sized cojones needs to get a grip with all of this bollox and quick.

Step up please Mr Biden.

Biden can do nothing! The same 'stop it' may well me spoken by Mickey Mouse!

Biden can do nothing! The same 'stop it' may well me spoken by Mickey Mouse!
    Crikey Balan if he stops your money tree/aid/military budget you are well and truly f*cked mate.

That Biden would not allow , would he let Israel fall? Israel is that wedge between the Muslim's from India to Morocco, if Israel would fall ,that would mean the Muslim's would control all that area from India to Morocco! Then for Britain, Muslim's would control the Suez Cannel. So also Britain would be well and truly f*cked mate. Unless you licked .........

Highlight: Out of Khazaria—Evidence for “Jewish Genome” Lacking.

Hebrew language and Jewish culture have been around for thousands of years. For much of that history, the Jews managed to maintain their heritage and cultural identity in the absence of a geographical state. Wanderings, settlements, and dispersal were thus a big part of their history. Is evidence for that history preserved in genome data?

Eran Elhaik, a geneticist at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, thinks so. In a recently published study in Genome Biology Evolution (Elhaik 2012), he is calling for a rewrite of commonly held assumptions about Jewish ancestry. Instead of being primarily the descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel, present-day Jewish populations are, finds Elhaik, primarily the children of a Turkish people who lived in what is now Russia, north of Georgia, east of Ukraine. This civilization, the Khazars, converted from tribal religions to Judaism
    between the 7th and 9th centuries

The controversy cut into by Elhaik’s work runs deep, far past the lab bench. Among some circles, his conclusions are bound to be unpopular. “This is the first scientific paper to prove the Khazarian Hypothesis and reject the Rhineland Hypothesis,” he says, “and with it about 40 years of research.” Although his findings will not be welcome in all circles, Elhaik’s interest is more medical than political.

“All I want is to help my colleagues who are studying genetic disorders,” he says. “I hope this work will open up a new era in genetic studies where population stratification will be used more correctly.”

The last time the Mad Mullahs in Iran felt emboldened enough to instruct Hamas to rain rockets down on Israel was around 6/7 years ago, when Obama was President, now we have another Democrat as President and the Mad Mullahs feel emboldened again. The four years of President Trump were a period of relative calm in the Middle East, the Mad Mullahs kept their heads down, so to speak, I am sure though, that is purely co-incidental isn't it ?

Norder : Your getting there slowly, but way off.

You forget that Israel has been attacking Iranian installations in Syria for months. And Irans reply ??? Nothing ! Just a promise ''we will reply in our own time.''
    Now, There are two forces in the West Bank, Abbas and his Fatah, and now Hamas. Abbas did not really do anything. But Hamas enters slowly and repeats all the ideals what the Palestinian want. If Fatah do not threaten Israel for Iran its not so ideal. What would Iran want? To attack Israel from the north, east and south!
    Hamas threaten to turn Israel into a living hell! How can they do this with some 50 rockets ,but they can under Iran's orders ,owning thousands of rockets !
    Norder ,why would Israel cause trouble in the Al Aqsa Mosque? Surely its better now that tourists should enter and enjoy what Israel can offer? Riots now in Israel will not bring tourists!!!

Well, all this will continue !
    While the Palestinians never had Jerusalem – even east Jerusalem, which was under occupation by Jordan – their actions today demonstrate why they never will. For that, they have only themselves to blame.
    thanks - Balam....but I realise who the warmongerring game playing ringleaders are...but fact is, the vast majority of people (on all sides) just want to get on with their lives, and they Can do that Together, regardless of race or religion, problem is , as I see it, its in certain parties interests to keep the fires stoked, foster unease....the Maniacs, I dont care if it Hamas or Likud, Jew or Muslim...are wicked extremists, thats all.

and Btw....how many Nuke warheads does Israel have, current stockpile ?

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)