+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: war

In that last photo the soldiers are British soldiers, not Israelis, Israelis do not wear braces. (even to hold a belt, those are brits! ) plus in summer it can be from 30 C to 40C plus, that is (in Eilat, Beersheva and the Sinai desert regions)
    Name:  image_2023-12-08_174446659.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  19.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

We are soon to embark on our travels to take in various European cities, vigilance will be the watchword.
    You're not visiting Rome any time soon are you BT, me and the Pope will be in residence 14th-18th December.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    You're not visiting Rome any time soon are you BT, me and the Pope will be in residence 14th-18th December.
    Rome is not on the agenda k-c.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    In that last photo the soldiers are British soldiers, not Israelis, Israelis do not wear braces. (even to hold a belt, those are brits! ) plus in summer it can be from 30 C to 40C plus, that is (in Eilat, Beersheva and the Sinai desert regions)
    Name:  image_2023-12-08_174446659.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  19.8 KB
    You are missing the point Balan, I'm hoping against hope we are not going to find any sandpits full of dead Arabs murdered by the IDF.

You are missing the point Balan, I'm hoping against hope we are not going to find any sandpits full of dead Arabs murdered by the IDF.
    I think it far more likely that we're going to find tunnels full of dead hostages murdered by the terrorist scum.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I think it far more likely that we're going to find tunnels full of dead hostages murdered by the terrorist scum.
    The hostages are the only reason Bibi has not killed a million Arabs yet mon ami. Hamas have to keep them alive.

The hostages are the only reason Bibi has not killed a million Arabs yet mon ami. Hamas have to keep them alive.
    Of course if the terrorist scum had not gone on a murdering, raping, hostage taking rampage, the IDF would not be in Gaza and thousands of dead Arabs, including babies, would still be alive and well. Self evident innit ?

BT: Now that will not do just think where we can go for holidays, but the same sunshine as in Turkey, perhaps a little more sunshine here? Perhaps better a holiday for us without sunshine? But it seems now I am losing my tan?? So where can I go ?

Ah ,in Lancashire? Perhaps on a Wednesday? But word is, I heard it could be wet and dismal all week? Well ? There is always next year?

.... the IDF would not be in Gaza and thousands of dead Arabs, including babies, would still be alive and well.

Don't worry ,they have lots of baby making factory's there! (in fact one born every 50 secs )

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Of course if the terrorist scum had not gone on a murdering, raping, hostage taking rampage, the IDF would not be in Gaza and thousands of dead Arabs, including babies, would still be alive and well. Self evident innit ?
    At the moment the IDF reprisal killings are running at 100 dead Arabs for one dead Jew.

Attachment 25378

Images of Palestinian captives stripped to their underwear by the IDF were shared earlier this week; it was not clear whether they were civilians or Hamas fighters
    © Provided by Daily Mail
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 10-12-2023 at 06:54 AM.

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)