+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: war

Deliberately slaughtering the civilian population is not war Balan, it's murder.

When this bloodbath finishes there will be some accountability.

Attachment 25486

Most western media outlets sing this tune Balan:

"Israel’s retaliatory war on the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip has already become one of the most destructive conflicts of the 21st century, with estimates suggesting more than 20,900 people have been killed, 55,000 injured, and 85% of the Palestinian territory’s 2.3 million people forced to flee their homes."

I said at the outset the Netanyahu inspired reprisals would be out of all proportion but I never saw the true extent of this bloodbath.

Your correct as always BT ( life must be boring in Bolton!) But hope is, you can always take your holidays in Gaza! Beer is cheap there. Oh! and the sunshine. My dear it can get so hot kids fry eggs on stones and with pure olive oil. So much like Jerusalem and the mount of Olives!
    Humous and Falafel, just to sit in some out door cafe's watching young women smiling at you. Oh! my dear, you will feel 21 all over again! How they just love European's, and what they have in their pockets. In fact you can take her home with you, as a mistress. In Bolton its great for them they hate to be in the sunshine. Most are with light brown skin, but in reality they want to be white, pure white. But that's the reality here most days are with sunshine. The young women don't like it!
    I love it here ! Lancashire's weather is not for me now! I would die in the cold!! How I must have suffered ,not much sunshine there.

But BT ,you can be an Ambassador, just tell them to stop firing rockets at us. Yes do it ! Why not maybe you could receive the Nobel Prize for peace??

It's not war Balan, it's wholesale slaughter of refugees...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...e5eaf1ae1&ei=6

How can Netanyahu and Biden justify this?

Attachment 25489

BT : But they don't care if more than 20,900 people have been killed, 55,000 injured, and 85% of the Palestinian territory’s 2.3 million people forced to flee their homes."

In the Gaza Strip there are approximately 2 million residents, in an area, that spans 365 square kilometres. Quick calculations show Gaza's
    population density at 5,479 people per square kilometre – roughly the density of London. (Maybe they tell them, ''the next life will be better?'')
    Or they will tell them ''your son will be a hero, a 'Shahid'.

Yesterday was a great 'miracle' day, no rockets were fired from the Gaza strip.

BT: You can never follow in the footsteps of a certain Sherlock Holmes, he would see a bulldozer has push all the rubbish into one heap!

BT. look closely before you post. Those black plastic things are part of water containers. Yet the house has not been built!!
    In two of the houses so much rubbish lies there how can you build a house in such a situation? How can you bring building materials to those houses? After the house is built, you can add water containers. Why would old water container be used on a new building? Why is an old mattress near a new building? This is just a propaganda photo, just to make you think those horrible Israelis did this !

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT: You can never follow in the footsteps of a certain Sherlock Holmes, he would see a bulldozer has push all the rubbish into one heap!

BT. look closely before you post. Those black plastic things are part of water containers. Yet the house has not been built!!
    In two of the houses so much rubbish lies there how can you build a house in such a situation? How can you bring building materials to those houses? After the house is built, you can add water containers. Why would old water container be used on a new building? Why is an old mattress near a new building? This is just a propaganda photo, just to make you think those horrible Israelis did this !
    It came from the Jerusalem Post Balan.

I think your reading the wrong newspaper in the Al-Jezerra Newspaper in Gaza’s Maghazi refugee camp in ruins after deadly Israeli attack
    More than 100 Palestinians killed in one of the deadliest attacks in two and a half months of war

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...e5eaf1ae1&ei=6

The Israeli air strike that hit central Gaza's Maghazi refugee camp killed 70 people, according to Reuters citing the Palestinian health ministry spokesman.
    By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Some say more than 100 ,another says 70 ? I say only 3 but who knows??

The office of the UN high commissioner for human rights (OHCHR) said it had recorded mass arbitrary detentions, unlawful detentions, and cases of reported torture and other forms of ill-treatment of Palestinian detainees. It said about 4,785 Palestinians had been detained in the occupied West Bank since 7 October.

“Some were stripped naked, blindfolded and restrained for long hours with handcuffs and with their legs tied, while Israeli soldiers stepped on their heads and backs, [they] were spat at, slammed against walls, threatened, insulted, humiliated and in some cases subjected to ***ual and gender-based violence,” said the OHCHR.

The report, published by OHCHR, said 300 Palestinians had been killed in the West Bank since 7 October. Most of the killings occurred during operations by Israeli security forces.

Your local heroes...

Attachment 25492

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)