+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: war

All I see is Gaza being flattened Balan and the Israeli Arabs being slaughtered...

Attachment 25502

[QUOTE=The Bedlington Terrier;40418033]All I see is Gaza being flattened Balan and the Israeli Arabs being slaughtered...

The IDF are getting their arses kicked big time BT.Israel is totally isolated.They are losing on the battlefield, they are losing geo-politically, and their economy is losing billions.

BT . You have been dreaming again.

How many Arabs are in the IDF?
    Muslim, Arab and Bedouin soldiers of Israel’s Army
    According to Jerusalem Post, 606 Arab Muslims joined the IDF in 2020. That's up from 489 in 2019 and 436 in 2018 – over half of whom were conscripted into combat units. That's a sea change from 2013 when less than 10 Arab Israelis would seek to join the military every year, as per NBC. While military service is compulsory for Israeli Jews – both men and women – this is not the case for Muslims, Arabs and Bedouins. Hundreds of these minorities volunteer to serve in the armed forces every year and are signing up in greater numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT . You have been dreaming again.

How many Arabs are in the IDF?
    Muslim, Arab and Bedouin soldiers of Israel’s Army
    According to Jerusalem Post, 606 Arab Muslims joined the IDF in 2020. That's up from 489 in 2019 and 436 in 2018 – over half of whom were conscripted into combat units. That's a sea change from 2013 when less than 10 Arab Israelis would seek to join the military every year, as per NBC. While military service is compulsory for Israeli Jews – both men and women – this is not the case for Muslims, Arabs and Bedouins. Hundreds of these minorities volunteer to serve in the armed forces every year and are signing up in greater numbers.
    Quislings.

I have done military service but as they called me or because of my age I did just 2-3 months of basic training, I must have passed by the official list, so long ago, can't remember? One of the best parts was shooting practice. ( the guy shooting next to me was not that good for some reason, when the officer told him about it?? I put 3 shots into his target !!)

Another service I did was as a 'liaison officer' on the Golan Heights. One day I had to accompany a UN petrol vehicle over the Heights. I sat next to the driver and told him to drive slowly as it was that day very foggy and the road very narrow. But he ran over a hole caused by the bad weather, and being a tanker, the petrol rushed forward and lifted the back end into the air, the driver was in shock, he could not do anything he just said to me in amazement, that ''this must be the blackest day of his life!''

When events in Gaza conspire to make the South African government to complain, things must be really bloody awful in Gaza.

Children of senior Hamas officials live the good life far from Gaza ( take a look )

https://www.ynetnews.com/magazine/article/s19yh3cwa

Abu Marzouk, deputy chairman of the Hamas political bureau, lives with his family in Qatar. He had lived in the United States for 14 years and was arrested on terrorist charges in 1994, and was extradited two years later. He moved to Jordan, then to Syria, and in 2012 on to Cairo. Despite his arrest, he held on to his vast wealth, that the German Bild newspaper values at over $2 billion. Other sources believe this figure has now soared to over $3 billion.

There are an estimated 1,200 millionaires in Gaza. ( things must be really bloody awful in Gaza ????)
    Senior members of Hamas, their children and relatives (nephews, cousins, friends and acquaintances) have the Big Money. They own property that approach the size and value of palaces, as well as cash that keeps them in racing cars and other luxuries.

BT: All I see is Gaza being flattened Balan and the Israeli Arabs being slaughtered...BT: we do not slaughter Israeli Arabs, they live in peace here, have jobs and do well for themselves.

''Don't you worry about it BT, the problem some don't share their wealth with others.'' ( an estimated 1,200 millionaires in Gaza. )

Gaza will soon be resettled with Jewish settlers Balan. Netanyahu's dirty games are plain for all to see.

He does not give a $hite about the hostages, taking back Gaza, grabbing the the oil reserves and forcibly relocating the Palestinian Arabs was his long game all along.

By mid-summer Gaza will just be flattened sand with Jewish settlers arriving with their automatic weapons and removal vans.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    All I see is Gaza being flattened Balan and the Israeli Arabs being slaughtered...

Attachment 25502
    I wonder why Caitlin didn’t add the usual tag line “Let that sink in” or perhaps direct readers to the Reuter’s fact check.

A video of a bulldozer dispersing protesters in Cairo, Egypt in 2013 has been falsely shared online as showing the Israeli army running over civilians at a Gaza hospital in 2023.

“Israeli bulldozers ran over displaced people and patients at Kamal Adwan Hospital,” read posts sharing the video on social media platform X (archived) and Facebook (archived) in mid-December 2023.

The same video was published by the Arabic channel for Al Jazeera on YouTube (archived) in August 2013 showing a bulldozer dispersing a sit-in by supporters of ousted president Mohamed Mursi at the Rabaa al-Adawiya square in Cairo, Egypt on Aug. 14, 2013. A comparison of the videos shows they depict the same incident.

Reuters reported in August 2013 that Egyptian forces dispersed the protesters using tear gas and tore down their camps with bulldozers.

Reuters was unable to verify reports this week that civilians had been buried under earth moved by Israeli bulldozers near the Kamal Edwan hospital in Gaza.

(Updated on Dec. 20, 2023, to correct video date in headline to 2013, from 2018)

VERDICT

Miscaptioned. Video shows an Egyptian forces bulldozer dispersing protesters in Cairo in 2013.

I don’t agree with current Israeli policy in Gaza and the West Bank but surely you shouldn’t just regurgitate bilge.

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)