+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast

Thread: war

Which video might that be sir Outwood?

There's nothing left, hospitals, refugee camps, mosques they are all getting flattened.

Attachment 25519

If you have the stomach for it Sir Outwood...

https://www.facebook.com/palestinews...44100899400701

oh dear ! (The news ,just in now ) Saleh al-Arouri, Hamas No. 2 deputy head of Hamas military wing taken out, (building explosion in Hamas offices) blast in Beirut. IDF goes after all of Hamas military wing. This is a big blow to Hamas. ( Maybe he played football as a kid so its football related!)

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    oh dear ! (The news ,just in now ) Saleh al-Arouri, Hamas No. 2 deputy head of Hamas military wing taken out, (building explosion in Hamas offices) blast in Beirut. IDF goes after all of Hamas military wing. This is a big blow to Hamas. ( Maybe he played football as a kid so its football related!)
    I'll bet his office was in a hospital Balan.

Israel does not do international based justice Balan.

The Israelis will kill anyone, any where any time...

BEIRUT/CAIRO/GAZA (Reuters) -Israel killed Hamas deputy leader Saleh al-Arouri in a drone strike in Lebanon's capital Beirut on Tuesday, Lebanese and Palestinian security sources said, as its forces kept pummelling parts of Gaza, vowing further "high-intensity" warfare against the Islamist militant group in the enclave.

While still blowing the Gaza enclave to bits...

Attachment 25521

Is this a criminal act? I thought premeditated murder was a hanging offence?

"Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had threatened to kill al Arouri even before the Hamas-Israel war began on 7 October 2023."

There is no Law in Gaza, or Lebanon, no body, no crime, it's anything goes there. Tax free too.

When serving in the IDF, on the Golan Heights ,and on the Lebanese border. As a liaison's officer, some higher ranking officer asked me if I wanted a tour of South Lebanon, in an IDF Army jeep ,yeah sure golden opportunity to see South Lebanon, so we went. Nothing really to see ,just narrow roads and small villages.

BT, Just say the magic word, that's all. Do you want a brand new, the latest sportive Jaguar? Of course you do, crossing my palm with paper notes and silver that helps. Plus the channel crossing ,will a fiver as a tip help?

Ex-Hamas minister rips into terror group: "It's a group of madmen led by Sinwar. They have destroyed the Gaza Strip, setting it back 200 years," he said, referring to the group’s leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar.

In Shin Bet interrogation, former communications minister Yousef al-Mansi accuses Gaza rulers of 'setting it back 200 years,' says 'people pray day and night that God will free us from' Sinwar

During his interrogation, Al-Mansi, who was arrested on December 5 and served as a minister under the group's former leader in Gaza Ismail Haniyeh, criticized Hamas' policies and spoke about the damage, destruction and devastation inflicted by the terrorist organization on the Gaza Strip.

The former Hamas communications czar also condemned the group's October 7 attack on Israeli border towns, describing it as "madness," "heresy” and “the antithesis to Islam."
    "What they did is incomprehensible, against reason, religion and intellect. Those responsible for this are Sinwar and his bunch. My advice to the people of Gaza is to oppose Sinwar's group. Let us live, care for our people. We'll rebuild Gaza; it will take time, the wound is deep. There's no food, no drink, no water, no electricity, no fuel. The Gaza Strip is dead," he lamented.

If the Gaza Strip is dead, what will they do? Off to Britain?? Be careful you have been warned!! ''Don't let them in!!''

I heard Bibi is going to invite all those names ,those military people of Hamas to a party on his lawn, then shoot them all!!

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)