+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: war

As you know Israel is supplying a defence system for the Gulf states, it helps with a cyber ,trade and more. Now for Iran that's not good.
    There is an application ''Red Alert'', which operates each time Rockets are fired from Gaza towards Israel. (It has just sounded 4.58am). The Saudis ,Gulf States all know about Palestinians and their begging bowl.(Pluck, its gone off again 5.00am). They the Gulf States see the danger Iran can cause. So they look out for themselves! (Pluck again! 5.02 am.) Israel will not back down just yet!

Regardless of how the current round of fighting between Israel and Hamas ends, the Gaza-based terrorist group believes it has already managed to obtain a number of achievements, especially with regard to scoring points with the Palestinian public.
    First, Hamas succeeded in hijacking the protests that erupted between Palestinians and the Israel Police in Jerusalem at the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan.
    The protests over the police barriers at Damascus Gate, the planned eviction of a number of Palestinian families from their houses in Sheikh Jarrah and visits by Jews to the Aqsa Mosque compound on the Temple Mount have turned into large demonstrations in support of Hamas.
    When Mohammed Deif, commander of Izzadin al-Qassam, the so-called “military” wing of Hamas, issued a rare threat against Israel over the Sheikh Jarrah dispute, many Palestinians in Jerusalem began chanting slogans praising him and Hamas.
    Second, Hamas’s decision to fire rockets at Jerusalem on Monday has enabled it to present itself as a credible “resistance” group that is prepared to do anything to support the Palestinians in Jerusalem and stop Israel from carrying out its purported scheme to “Judaize” the city and “change the historical and legal status” of the Aqsa Mosque compound.
    Third, Hamas now appears, at least in the eyes of many Palestinians, as the only Palestinian faction that is willing to stand up against Israel to “defend” Islam’s third-holiest site and “thwart” Israeli “conspiracies” against the Palestinian residents of Jerusalem. This is at a time when the reactions of the Palestinian Authority and the Arab and Islamic countries are restricted to paying lip service to al-Aqsa Mosque and Palestinians in Jerusalem.
    Fourth, by commandeering the Jerusalem protests, Hamas has drawn attention to PA President Mahmoud Abbas’s incompetence in dealing with the crisis. Abbas is now being depicted by Hamas and other Palestinians as a weak leader who has failed to stop Israeli “aggression” on the Aqsa Mosque and in Jerusalem.
    Hamas was planning to run in the parliamentary election with a list named “Jerusalem is Our Destiny.” It was hoping to make Jerusalem the main theme of its election campaign by presenting itself as the “defender” of al-Aqsa Mosque and promising to pursue the fight against Israel “until the liberation of Jerusalem.”
    Hamas is now boasting that it is the only Palestinian group that fulfilled its promise to retaliate against Israel over the Jerusalem unrest. The message Hamas is sending to the Palestinians is that “‘Jerusalem is Our Destiny’ is not just another empty slogan.”
    Hamas was hoping that a new wave of anti-Israel violence would embarrass Abbas, undermine the PA and drag them into a confrontation with Israel. Hamas leaders are now rubbing their hands with glee as they watch thousands of Palestinians on the streets of Jerusalem chanting “We are all Mohammed Deif,” raising Hamas flags at al-Aqsa Mosque and denouncing Abbas as a “traitor.”

Norder : Your getting there slowly, but way off.

......been looking for trouble...imo, it another wind up, part of the Sick Game - raiding the Al Aqsa Mosque during prayers, forced expulsions in east jerusalem, restricting palestinians entering the old city during Ramadam, what do they expect, a sloppy kiss ?

You forget that Israel has been attacking Iranian installations in Syria for months. And Irans reply ??? Nothing ! Just a promise ''we will reply in our own time.''

Now, There are two forces in the West Bank, Abbas and his Fatah, and now Hamas. Abbas did not really do anything. But Hamas enters slowly and repeats all the ideals what the Palestinian want. If Fatah do not threaten Israel for Iran its not so ideal. What would Iran want? To attack Israel from the north, east and south!

Hamas threaten to turn Israel into a living hell! How can they do this with some 50 rockets ,but they can under Iran's orders ,owning thousands of rockets ! But Gaza has no real industry, how can thousands of rockets enter Gaza? But the media and even BT ,is saying Gaza is a concentration camp, so how can rockets then enter Gaza? If rockets can enter ,then people can depart! What concentration camp ? Rockets can enter but food medical supplies can not.

Norder ,why would Israel cause trouble in the Al Aqsa Mosque? Surely its better now that tourists should enter and enjoy what Israel can offer? Riots now in Israel will not bring tourists!!!

Well, all this will continue !

While the Palestinians never had Jerusalem – even east Jerusalem, which was under occupation by Jordan – their actions today demonstrate why they never will. For that, they have only themselves to blame.

Thanks Balan, much more interesting and informative than we in this country will ever get from our media, whose infantile coverage is summed up well by the contribution in Post 9.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Thanks Balan, much more interesting and informative than we in this country will ever get from our media, whose infantile coverage is summed up well by the contribution in Post 9.
    Usual one sided media storm sinkov, I'll send you the Arab perspective in a bit...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...m_medium=email

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    For you in the interests of balance sinkov, like I said why poke a stick into a sleeping dog..?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...tinues-on-gaza

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    If this is not war i do not know what is! Over 250 rockets fired towards Israel

Israel braces for prolonged Gaza violence, calls up 5,000 reservists, Weer's mi tin hat?
    I suppose you might react the same under these circumstances Balan...

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2...-for-palestine

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    If this is not war i do not know what is! Over 250 rockets fired towards Israel

Israel braces for prolonged Gaza violence, calls up 5,000 reservists, Weer's mi tin hat?
    The propaganda war is in full swing Balan...

https://besacenter.org/israeli-appea...nian-violence/

BT: I suppose the only thing you can do is get your news from such source as 'Al Jazeera,' which is owned by Qatar, in this case
    here Mark Muhannad Ayyash, Associate Professor of Sociology at Mount Royal University in Calgary, writes what he thinks while watching through his telescope from Canada. I think there in Canada they really know what's happening.

Then Qatar and Israel maintained diplomatic and financial relations, but due to Operation Cast Lead,(2009) Qatar broke ties with Israel.
    Qatar hosted an emergency conference of Arab states and Iran to discuss the conflict. The Hamas administration in Gaza, as opposed to the Fatah-controlled Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, represented the Palestinians, undermining support for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. Khalid Meshaal, the leader of Hamas, President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, and President Ahmadinejad of Iran urged all Arab states to cut any remaining ties to Israel. Well, they are going to enhance the love story between Israel and Gaza's terrorism.
    (n'est-ce pas?)

You keep your head down mon ami and stay safe.

It's always the citizens who get caught in the warring eejits crossfire.

A state founded through terrorism, bribery, corruption etc will always live with the threat of terrorism from those it oppresses.I do not support any side Balam but Israel is far from innocent themselves in fact more than guilty of a few terrorist acts.Remember the King David hotel bombing that killed 91 innocent people many of them British all to destroy evidence of the Jewish insurgency against Britain.
    I have not much time for the Pallys either but they are the ones who have had and are having their land stolen at every opportunity.Every time there is a flare up in the violence the casualties and damage to infrastructure is always many times greater on the Palestinian side so who would any objective person sympathise with?
    In fact many Jewish leading figures have criticised Israeli policies:-

To understand the problem of Israel you have to look at history and how the state of Israel was created.Here is an exert from a speech by Benjamin H Freedman.

Mr. Freedman, born in 1890, was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City who was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C., on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense. Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman's essential message to us -- his warning to the West -- is more urgent than ever before. -- K.A.S. ---

Here is an exert from the transcript of his speech:-

Now, what are the facts about the Jews?

The Jews -- I call them Jews to you, because they are known as Jews. I don't call them Jews. I refer to them as so-called Jews, because I know what they are. If Jesus was a Jew, there isn't a Jew in the world today, and if those people are Jews, certainly our Lord and Savior was not one of them, and I can prove that.

Now what happened? The eastern European Jews, who form 92 per cent of the world's population of those people who call themselves Jews, were originally Khazars.

They were a warlike tribe that lived deep in the heart of Asia. And they were so warlike that even the Asiatics drove them out of Asia into eastern Europe -- and to reduce this so you don't get too confused about the history of Eastern Europe -- they set up this big Khazar kingdom: 800,000 square miles. Only, there was no Russia, there were no other countries, and the Khazar kingdom was the biggest country in all Europe -- so big and so powerful that when the other monarchs wanted to go to war, the Khazars would lend them 40,000 soldiers. That's how big and powerful they were.

Now, they were phallic worshippers, which is filthy. I don't want to go into the details of that now. It was their religion the way it was the religion of many other Pagans or Barbarians elsewhere in the world.

Now, the [Khazar] king became so disgusted with the degeneracy of his kingdom that he decided to adopt a so-called monotheistic faith -- either Christianity, Islam -- the Moslem faith -- or what is known today as Judaism -- really Talmudism. So, like spinning a top and calling out "eeny, meeny, miney, moe," he picked out so-called Judaism. And that became the state religion.

He sent down to the Talmudic schools of Pumbedita and Sura and brought up thousands of these rabbis with their teachings, and opened up synagogues and schools in his kingdom of 800,000 people -- 800,000 thousand square miles -- and maybe ten to twenty million people; and they became what we call Jews. There wasn't one of them that had an ancestor that ever put a toe in the Holy Land, not only in Old Testament history, but back to the beginning of time. Not one of them! And yet they come to the Christians and they ask us to support their armed insurrection in Palestine by saying:

"Well, you want to certainly help repatriate God's chosen people to their Promised Land, their ancestral homeland, It's your Christian duty. We gave you one of our boys as your Lord and Savior. You now go to church on Sunday, and kneel and you worship a Jew, and we're Jews."

Well, they were pagan Khazars who were converted just the same as the Irish [were converted]. And it's just as ridiculous to call them "people of the Holy Land," as it would be. . . there are 54 million Chinese Moslems. Fifty four million! And, Mohammed only died in 620 A.D., so in that time, 54 million Chinese have accepted Islam as their religious belief.

Now imagine, in China, 2,000 miles away from Arabia, where the city of Mecca is located, where Mohammed was born. . . imagine if the 54 million Chinese called themselves 'Arabs'. Imagine! Why, you'd say they're lunatics. Anyone who believes that those 54 million Chinese are Arabs must be crazy. All they did was adopt as a religious faith; a belief that had its origin in Mecca, in Arabia.

The same as the Irish. When the Irish became Christians, nobody dumped them in the ocean and imported from the Holy Land a new crop of inhabitants that were Christians. They weren't different people. They were the same people, but they had accepted Christianity as a religious faith.

Now, these Pagans, these Asiatics, these Turko-Finns. . . they were a Mongoloid race who were forced out of Asia into eastern Europe. They likewise, because their king took the faith -- Talmudic faith -- they had no choice. Just the same as in Spain: If the king was Catholic, everybody had to be a Catholic. If not, you had to get out of Spain. So everybody -- they lived on the land just like the trees and the bushes; a human being belonged to the land under their feudal system -- so they [Khazars] all became what we call today, Jews!

Now imagine how silly it was for the Christians. . . for the great Christian countries of the world to say, "We're going to use our power, our prestige to repatriate God's chosen people to their ancestral homeland, their Promised Land."

Now, could there be a bigger lie than that? Could there be a bigger lie than that?

And because they control the newspapers, the magazines, the radio, the television, the book publishing business, they have the ministers in the pulpit, they have the politicians on the soap boxes talking the same language . . . so naturally you'd believe black is white if you heard it often enough. You wouldn't call black black anymore -- you'd start to call black white. And nobody could blame you.

Now, that is one of the great lies. . . that is the foundation of all the misery that has befallen the world. Because after two wars fought in Europe -- World War I and World War II -- if it wasn't possible for them to live in peace and harmony with the people in Europe, like their brethren are living in the United States, what were the two wars fought for? Did they have to -- like you flush the toilet -- because they couldn't get along, did they have to say, "Well, we're going back to our homeland and you Christians can help us"?

I can't understand yet how the Christians in Europe could have been that dumb because every theologian, every history teacher, knew the things that I'm telling you. But, they naturally bribed them, shut them up with money, stuffed their mouths with money, and now. . . I don't care whether you know all this or not. It doesn't make any difference to me whether you know all these facts or not, but it does make a difference to me. I've got, in my family, boys that will have to be in the next war, and I don't want them to go and fight and die... like they died in Korea. Like they died in Japan. Like they've died all over the world. For what?

To help crooks hold on to what they stole from innocent people who had been in peaceful possession of that land, those farms, those homes for hundreds and maybe thousands of years?

This from a man who obviously knew exactly what he was talking about.A bit dated but especially relevant if we wish to understand the ME and the Israeli/Palestinian problem.Nothing has changed except infinitely more land has been taken from the Palestinians to make way for ever more Jewish settlements.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)