+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The verdict is in.

It turns out they've basically tried to get us on the fact we signed players to long term contracts to "spread" the cost over a number of seasons... its in the rules

Absolutely pathetic and disgusting from the EFL, feck off you bunch of useless thick ****zz

Sue the living day lights out of the utter clowns

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    If Keogh crying is a crime, I'm guilty.
    However, to be treated as an employee like that, while a co conspiritor gets let off. Was bad form and puts me in his corner.
    Karma springs to mind Stenson.
    Punish one, all should have been punished, but DCFC bottled it.
    Sorry but Keogh had cost this club enough money over the years ffs, and his play off final balls up cost it 200 million, so I wreckon we're about equal on the karma front

There's no points deduction and the best they can do is a fine for some "irregularity", and basically we simply don't pay it, good bye and feck off should be our final message.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    The irony.

The piss taking over Fawaz's house with ginger big nose. At least they actually went there.
    Keogh?
    Sorry, your case doesn't hold water, simply because they did bugger all with Lawrence. It was all about money, that has now bit Morris on the arse again.

It just gets funnier.
    I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. I know nothing about Fawaz’s house or who ‘ginger big nose’ is.

I’m not making a ‘case’...just saying it how I see it. Lawrence was dealt with by the courts because he broke the law. His actions didn’t mean that he could no longer work and I believe there were additional internal sanctions for him and Bennet too.
    Keogh didn’t technically break the law, but his irresponsibility rendered him unfit for work. I don’t know about you but if, as a direct result of such complicity in illegal actions, I had been unable to work for the best part of a year I wouldn’t expect to have kept my job.
    That’s why I have more sympathy for MM than RK over this matter and I suspect the insurance companies would have seen it the same way.

The club now need to use this to create a siege mentality

Next home match in front of the fans whoever its against, Barnsley my preferred choice as they love to get on their high horse with regards to this, we all turn round, pull our trousers down and waft our backsides to the away end, with "F U EFL" written on the cheeks

Barnsley have become a right gobby club haven't they, their fans have really pi*sed me off with their moral high ground stance and their "chuck the book at them" stance, feck off and drink your tea you bunch of mugs. "eehh by gum" fecking idiots.

Who deleting my threads

Whoever it is pack it ****ing in you utter t**t!!!!!!

If you've got a problem give me your address or come round to my street (you're bound to have my ip address) and we'll sort it out

****ing mug

Who's deleting my fecking threads!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. I know nothing about Fawaz’s house or who ‘ginger big nose’ is.

I’m not making a ‘case’...just saying it how I see it. Lawrence was dealt with by the courts because he broke the law. His actions didn’t mean that he could no longer work and I believe there were additional internal sanctions for him and Bennet too.
    Keogh didn’t technically break the law, but his irresponsibility rendered him unfit for work. I don’t know about you but if, as a direct result of such complicity in illegal actions, I had been unable to work for the best part of a year I wouldn’t expect to have kept my job.
    That’s why I have more sympathy for MM than RK over this matter and I suspect the insurance companies would have seen it the same way.
    rA Don't you watch BBC East Mids Today? Ginger big nose is a forest supporting, sports reporter.

Quote Originally Posted by wessoram View Post
    rA Don't you watch BBC East Mids Today? Ginger big nose is a forest supporting, sports reporter.
    Got that wrong Wesso, she's a S****horpe fan.
    Next!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)