+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The verdict is in.

Tricky

Your club is owned by a shady cheating bas*ard so don't come on here giving it large, your still paying debts off from years ago, still haven't paid peterboro off for Assombalonga yet

And then there's Leicester fans wanting their pound of flesh... its not even pot kettle black with that lot, have they forgotten about the local businesses ripped clean off when they were bailed out? or the fact they cheated in 2013-14 on their way up

All of them can feck off the hypocritical sh*t turds

Leicester fans screaming "deduct them points and relegate them" hahaha. What a bunch of fecking idiots, they really ought to keep their bas*ard gobs shut that lot, they are in no position to wax lyrical here and claim how liccle Wycombe have been hard done by, when they put local businesses out of work to fend of going out themselves

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Tricky

Your club is owned by a shady cheating bas*ard so don't come on here giving it large, your still paying debts off from years ago, still haven't paid peterboro off for Assombalonga yet

And then there's Leicester fans wanting their pound of flesh... its not even pot kettle black with that lot, have they forgotten about the local businesses ripped clean off when they were bailed out? or the fact they cheated in 2013-14 on their way up

All of them can feck off the hypocritical sh*t turds
    OH DEAR, ANOTHER ONE WRAPPED UP IN EMOTION.
    Ok, what exactly have NFFC been charged with?
    The slander on the owner, is hopefully just your opinion. Because as of yet, not one charge or accusation has ever been proven.

I bow to your superior knowledge on transfer payments. Obviously I cannot disprove that accusation, but I hope you can prove it so.
    My guess would be, if it hasn't been paid off yet, it must have been perfectly well set up that way.

Your hurt is making you look like a plank BTW

Your club is in a worse state than ours, tricky

Its just yours hasn't been aired in public.... YET!!!

Just wait until your "roll the dices" come calling for their pound of flesh, Trick

I wont be taking the p*ss because the system is a joke and clubs like ours are taken for absolute cun*zz sadly

But I'd expect a bit of sympathy from fans of clubs like yours, Boltons etc. Sheff Weds fans know what I mean hence them having sympathy and humouring us with it.

Leicester fans should know better but they want us "put out of business and never infest the football land again". If I see the little spotty bas*ard that said that I'll smack him around for my personal amusement.

The bald headed t*at that got this club the heat its gotten should hurry up and feck off as well

Take those clowns with him, and Wooney can feck off back to the wastelands where he belongs

If NFFC has broken rules, then expect no quarter.
    I know we have/are sailing close to the wind. However we have been recouping money with sales, have you?

Point of note- LCFC are one of the reasons admin is so tight.
    They built a stadium a debt then went into administration to dodge it.
    Thats why points penalties exist.

However we have been recouping money with sales, have you?

Ince, Vydra, Hendrick, Hughes, Lowe, Bogle, Whittaker?????????

We've recouped all of the money we spent so I have no idea where these rule breaks have come from

Its all b0llocks

However we have been recouping money with sales, have you?

Ince, Vydra, Hendrick, Hughes, Lowe, Bogle, Whittaker?????????

We've recouped all of the money we spent so I have no idea where these rule breaks have come from

Its all b0llocks
    When you're paying Keogh and Lawrence £5M a year between them plus others on top wages, it's easy to see where the money has gone. Also some of the sales are more recent than the 3 years (15/16, 16/17 aand 17/18) to which the EFL charge pertained.

What did Sam Rush ever do wrong by the way?

Just asking because we were debt free until Baldy sacked him
    It is my understanding that it was a conflict of interests that caused the rift. A look at the players bought and those in on loans, they almost all came from the same Agency. The one Rush was involved in. Some of the fees and wages were high when you look at the quality of the players concerned.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)