+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Refusal To Answer Covid Questions.

Refusal To Answer Covid Questions.

The lady responsible for health in the Bolton area.

Avoided every question as to why the spread of Covid is so bad in the area and also refused to give a straight answer to vaccine uptake in the area.

It’s totally unacceptable that people in positions of responsibility like her are just too scared to speak the truth for fear of the racist card being used against them.

It makes my p I s s boil, if the new strain being so rife was down to middle aged white blokes there wouldn’t be a moments hesitation in calling it out and discussing it!

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Avoided every question as to why the spread of Covid is so bad in the area and also refused to give a straight answer to vaccine uptake in the area.

It’s totally unacceptable that people in positions of responsibility like her are just too scared to speak the truth for fear of the racist card being used against them.

It makes my p I s s boil, if the new strain being so rife was down to middle aged white blokes there wouldn’t be a moments hesitation in calling it out and discussing it!

Pathetic.

Straight to the point but true! Bit like Jo Cox the late MP spewing all the stuff about the White Helmets and helping Syrian Refugees but within her constituency was a vicious gang prying on young white girls. Sadly all this was ignored. All filthy scum like this need to be castrated and locked up for life. Still going on now

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Straight to the point but true! Bit like Jo Cox the late MP spewing all the stuff about the White Helmets and helping Syrian Refugees but within her constituency was a vicious gang prying on young white girls. Sadly all this was ignored. All filthy scum like this need to be castrated and locked up for life. Still going on now
    Glad you didn’t say Asians there Al, there would be a lot of Asians rightly upset, these guys are not Asian but all from a particular mindset of people who feel that anyone who is not in their group is sub human which explains why they feel they can allow or justify themselves doing what they do
    When you look at the names there’s always a similar story

As for the Indian variant we should have stopped flights from anywhere near India ages ago, nothing racist about this surely just common sense especially when we can be locked in our homes and not fly or even be allowed out

Pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Glad you didn’t say Asians there Al, there would be a lot of Asians rightly upset, these guys are not Asian but all from a particular mindset of people who feel that anyone who is not in their group is sub human which explains why they feel they can allow or justify themselves doing what they do

As for the Indian variant we should have stopped flights from anywhere near India ages ago, nothing racist about this surely just common sense especially when we can be locked in our homes and not fly or even be allowed out

They are scum BS and would not class them as anything but animals. Bit like saying all Polish are the same due to that scumbag who killed that uni student in Hull. Did make me think though with the Black Lives Matter when a black guy said - you don’t see me in this company on the Board or that company on the Board. Questions need to be asked why! Then you see two talented individuals in government like Rishi and Patel! You do get a lot of Asians who save every penny to give their kids the best education possible without pissing the money up the wall. Good luck to them.

Boris was too close with the Indian flights but he’s been too slow at shutting most things down but being fast at vaccinations and a dum Labour leader has saved him!

Hope your daughter is a bit better and time off work to be with her is working well for the family

I actually was insinuating that it was a particular group from mainly Islamic backgrounds that are involved for the reasons I pointed out

You’re right about Boris n Labour

Daughter hasn’t changed much yet slight improvement but still not mobile, we r still helping her with everything from getting dressed to walking she’s on one of the three drugs needed but will take some time

I’m enjoying not worrying about work, it’s quite funny to see how much I helped others (family friends colleagues) out so much and don’t really get that level of concern or assistance back but I’m able to be pretty self reliant

I did send you a few messages if you check your inbox (notifications above)

Pathetic.
    I actually was insinuating that it was a particular group from mainly Islamic backgrounds that are involved for the reasons I pointed out

You’re right about Boris n Labour

Daughter hasn’t changed much yet slight improvement but still not mobile, we r still helping her with everything from getting dressed to walking she’s on one of the three drugs needed but will take some time

I’m enjoying not worrying about work, it’s quite funny to see how much I helped others (family friends colleagues) out so much and don’t really get that level of concern or assistance back but I’m able to be pretty self reliant

I did send you a few messages if you check your inbox (notifications above)

Thank you and just seen and answered. Worry about your daughter and enjoy spending every second with her and hopefully you will start to see improvements. Normally we go overseas but because of the lock down went to Filey last week for my wife’s 50th and had a fantastic time - walking along the beach - great company and a few drinks. Couldn’t have been better and rain did not bother us.

Your first paragraph is very interesting BS and I couldn’t agree more.

For a significant chunk of my working life I worked as a rep for a frozen food company and covered all areas of the West Midlands, the large majority of my customers were Asian in origin.

I must admit ( maybe naively ) that I was shocked at the hostility between the Indian Sikh and Hindu community and the Pakistani Muslim community.

The Sikh and Hindu customers were absolutely scathing about them and to a very personal level as well, often describing them in the sorts of terminology you’ve used.

I was in this trade from 84 through to 91 which just shows that these are feelings that are not new.

I just had to do my job and get on with both sides but there were occasions where a shop would refuse to deal with me if I called on the customer from the other country.

My own findings were that in general I found the Sikh and Hindu shopkeepers to be very friendly and polite and I had very good personal relationships with a lot of them whereas the other lot could be extremely arrogant, rude and difficult to deal with.......not all but a significant amount.

As a young man at the time it did surprise me how different the Indian and Pakistani people were.

Mick as you know I loathe to prejudge anyone of any background or mindset

But from my experiences and what has gone on during history I think the systematic doctrine used in large by certain Islamic leaders tells their followers that they are the only way and everyone else is an infidel and sub human, and once you know that it explains why people who may or may not follow the religion as they should but have been indoctrinated feel that way about everyone else
    Which explains the superiority complex and the arrogance you talk about, now I can’t say all obviously

I have also always been very weary of their views on *** and women, they constantly feel the need to section women away from men to not distract men which is odd and surely there needs to be some def control right ?
    Also it seems strange to me that there is some promise of x amount of virgins in the afterlife, that’s kinda creepy and wrong, if there is a heaven surely it’s where you are reunited with people you have loved and not some knocking shop / **** shoot

Sikhism preaches and also in practice has encouraged secularism and also to standup for any sort of unfair treatment for anyone be they Sikh or not
    I’m not an expert on Hinduism or even Sikhism to be honest but neither preach only one way and that’s it and everyone else is sub human, although the current Indian PM seems to be doing a good job of nurturing a right wing facist Hindu nationalist state which could be very worrying for all concerned, and I think the UK and USA have completely missed this and in the near future there will be more atrocities that will come to light

In my humble opinion it's all about a misguided mindset that seeks power/dominance over others to such a degree that you're either forced to follow it or be disowned which carries a fear/shame element with it so stick with what you know is considered the only option. Honour killings, beheadings, throwing gays off buildings, the endemic abuse of white girls here (very recently TWENTY NINE men sent down connected with just 1 girl, utterly sickening) met with a wall of silence from the community.

BS - I agree entirely about the 72 virgins, creates a mindset so obsessed with lust and seemingly never morally questioned by them.

Mick your original post is spot on, the media and politicians must report the facts & not be afraid to do so. At long last universities now face consequences for threatening free speech if they cancel speakers, let's see how often the law is enacted.

Will these two arseholes Hamza Choudhury and Wesley Fofana be fined for holding up a Palestinian flag to mark their team’s FA Cup triumph? They should be but Im betting they wont be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)