+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of Term Report

End of Term Report

Following on from another post regarding were we belong in the football pyramid, I referenced old school reports.

Mine always included phrases like “could do better” and other similar comments, dependant on the subject & teacher.

What comments (similar to how teachers used to write) do you think could be attributed to this seasons performance?
    You could also give it a grade or theoretical exam result.

"Keep shooting yourself in the foot and one day it's going to hurt!"

C-

“Rotherham United tend to set themselves very low targets which they then fail to achieve.”

“They have glaring faults and they have certainly glared at us this season”

"Must learn to realise that doing to the same thing ends up with the same result"..................

"Kepp banging your head on the wall, it's great when you stop".....................

'When will you learn this is not the way forward?'

"He tries hard but has little ability in this subject"

Actual entry from my Chemistry Teacher at Kimberworth Comp (now living 5 doors up the street !)

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    "He tries hard but has little ability in this subject"

Actual entry from my Chemistry Teacher at Kimberworth Comp (now living 5 doors up the street !)
    Do you remember how to make a stink bomb?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Do you remember how to make a stink bomb?
    Ferrous sulphide and hydrochloric acid reaction

Your work is often characterised by immature and disruptive behaviour.

He is trying……very trying.

Wasted opportunity.

If you ever give another foul mouthed review such as the one you gave for “A Kestrel for a Knave” then you will be reported to the Headmaster.

I would like to thank him for his input in class discussions……but unfortunately I can’t.

RE. When I asked why Jesus was born in a stable it was not because all the hotels were full.

When I asked you to write out the Lords prayer why did you finish it with AMEN EGGS?

Physics. When I asked if you could state “Boyle’s Law” the answer was not “YES”.

Maths. When I asked you how many degrees it is between 12 o clock and 3 o clock, the answer is not 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Your work is often characterised by immature and disruptive behaviour.

He is trying……very trying.

Wasted opportunity.

If you ever give another foul mouthed review such as the one you gave for “A Kestrel for a Knave” then you will be reported to the Headmaster.

I would like to thank him for his input in class discussions……but unfortunately I can’t.

RE. When I asked why Jesus was born in a stable it was not because all the hotels were full.

When I asked you to write out the Lords prayer why did you finish it with AMEN EGGS?

Physics. When I asked if you could state “Boyle’s Law” the answer was not “YES”.

Maths. When I asked you how many degrees it is between 12 o clock and 3 o clock, the answer is not 3 hours.
    ..... they sound like home truths

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast