+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rumours

I'm glad Sheff U have entered the proceedings. At least that's a decent club to lose Charlie to.
    Charlton would be hugely disappointing as they were just a a few places ahead of us last season.
    It's been said Portsmouth are interested too but ditto the remarks re: Charlton. At least there is a mini
    bidding war. Unfortunately it is the timing that is frustrating. Not only 24 hours on the eve of the big kick off
    but also the loss of Tyreece, the possible loss of a newly-arrived footballer to the profession of accounting (for goodness sake!!)
    and the ongoing but possibly no positive outcome situation with Lowery. That and rumours about Dale....who'd be a manager??
    So what can we rescue before the deadline??

I heard on the Railwaymen podcast that a signing is due. Anyone else heard anything?

Signings

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    I heard on the Railwaymen podcast that a signing is due. Anyone else heard anything?
    I believe the defender from Wimbledon I mentioned in a previous post Terrell Thomas, also hearing a winger on loan from Spurs is a possible signing as well.

I noted your mention of Terrell Thomas. Was a bit confused at first as thought he'd gone to Hull. But no and he's not in AFC Wimbledon,s squad list so ......... wish they'd hurry up and announce it. Need some good news.

Condolences to Charlie on his sad loss. Situation at moment can't be helping.

Cryptic. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Cryptic. Why?
    I believe Charlie Kirk father has passed away.

Ok. Thanks. Not good at his (Charlie’s) age.

If that's it then all our condolences to Charlie I'm sure.

Deepest condolences to Charlie and his family.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast