+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dusty Miller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yes
    If Harrogate have released him, he has to be worth a very detailed look. He looks better in a forward role than a defensive one, but I think there is a fair bit of potential there. Taking his age into account, it would be disappointing if we didn't offer him some sort of deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If Harrogate have released him, he has to be worth a very detailed look. He looks better in a forward role than a defensive one, but I think there is a fair bit of potential there. Taking his age into account, it would be disappointing if we didn't offer him some sort of deal.
    Yep me too. His is a signature well worth pursuing.

Could he play in a midfield three next year? Not sure what his position is meant to be come to think of it...did we sign him as a winger/wing back?

He has been really good of late, he said when he signed that’d he’d like to make the move permanent if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Could he play in a midfield three next year? Not sure what his position is meant to be come to think of it...did we sign him as a winger/wing back?

He has been really good of late, he said when he signed that’d he’d like to make the move permanent if I remember correctly.
    He was completely lost in a midfield three in arguably our worst performance of the season (Aldershot at home - but there are a few contenders) and seems more at home on the wing. We do seem to be getting used to 3-5-2, but I think the formation is less important sometimes than the intensity at which the team plays - and that’s where the improvement has come in recent weeks.

Ahh ok...what I’m thinking is how much I’d like to see Wootton playing alongside Rodrigues and Roberts next season up top and how best to fit the team around it!