+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City win title as Utd lose at Leicester

City win title as Utd lose at Leicester

3 Prem titles in 4 seasons, not a bad record for Pep. If he lands the Champions League against Chelsea he’ll be hailed as the new Manc messiah.

Thing is, Chelsea won last weekends game so they have the psychological advantage.

Disgrace of a team Man Utd turned out,was it too many games or let’s stop Liverpool getting in the top 4.I bet that’s not the side that plays Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Disgrace of a team Man Utd turned out,was it too many games or let’s stop Liverpool getting in the top 4.I bet that’s not the side that plays Liverpool.
    Solskjaer had already said he would have no option other than to make mass changes given a fixture list that consigned his team to play three times in five days but, I think you maybe touching on something with such a poor side.

It’s sad Brin that Prem teams want to win everything then moan about playing too many games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It’s sad Brin that Prem teams want to win everything then moan about playing too many games.
    They’re usually the ones that go on overseas tours for “ essential” friendly games.

To be honest I find it hard to have any real interest in the Premiership

They've only spent a billion quid on players too.