+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Play Off Memories - Highs And Lows

Play Off Memories - Highs And Lows

When Winnall scored the third in the first leg against Walsall in 2016 .

I thought the roof was going to blow off with the noise , Oakwell was rocking that evening .

When Ipswich broke away in time added on and scored their fourth in the 2000 final .

Felt absolutely devastated , the golden era was well and truly over with it .

That night at Huddersfield in 2006. Brilliant

Too many to list.... the win at Anfield for pure emotion will take some topping. I know it was the cup not play offs. Ill go for the win in the millennium over Swansea. ..... worst probably smashing Plymouth away.... match abandoned. Realising ive to drive. Home and come back

The 4 nil win at St Andrews was magic. Tha couldn't wish for a better result. A dint gu which I find strange looking back as I went to a fair few away games that season. However, I was buzzing my tyts off listening to the radio that day. When Higgy scored the 4th I was on cloud 9

Hammill's second goal against Millwall in the 2016 final .

I never get tired of watching that , pure class from the ultimate big game player .

https://youtu.be/qKZVpGQ3TbQ

Got to agree wi pass I wa there that day 😁