+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Am I Quiz 2021 (No 5)

More clues posted.

Frederick Charles George........'Charlie' George.
    Last edited by Brin; 13-05-2021 at 03:24 PM.

Well done Brin. I am Charlie George.

I am not known by my birth name. Christened Frederick Charles George.
    I moved around quite a bit, playing for clubs in 5 countries. England, Australia, USA, Hong Kong, Scotland.
    I won one of Europe's top honours with a club I only played 4 games for. The UEFA Super Cup with Notts Forest scoring the winning goal against Barcelona.
    I briefly represented my country but that didn't end well. Played just 60 minutes out of position, fell out with Don Revie and never played again.
    I helped the club I signed for as a youth do something for the first time. Arsenal who won the double in 1970/1
    They would do it twice more, captained by a man who was born on my 16th birthday. Tony Adams. We were both born on October 10th (1950 and 1966)
    I was rarely on my best behavior. A bit of a bad boy including disciplinary action for headbutting Kevin Keegan and flicking the 'V' signs at opposition supporters.
    I played for one team who could have been named just for me. Maybe not! St George in Australia.
    I am well known for a unique goal celebration. After scoring the 1971 FA Cup winning goal.
    I've been ranked in the top 10 players of all time for one of the 'big 6' clubs. Arsenal.
    Some would say I'd have no chance of playing for Barnsley. I only have 4 digits rather than the required 6 on one hand after a lawnmower accident.

Faustino Asprilla

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Faustino Asprilla
    Are you saying I don't know who I am GF?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Are you saying I don't know who I am GF?
    I think there must have been a delay there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12