+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Drama Action 3rd Place Soccerball Shoutout - Dons v Hibs

All going to plan then. Mostly crap players exposed as being crap. When McLennan is in the starting eleven then everyone knows the bar is set extremely high.

TBH had only half an eye on the match so far, but we seemed to have lots of possession and get into their box a lot. Looked like both Hoban and Hendry should have scored.

So far as I could see Hibs only had the one chance.

Need to be much more clinical in and around the box.

Take McGeouch off and bring McGinn on

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    TBH had only half an eye on the match so far, but we seemed to have lots of possession and get into their box a lot. Looked like both Hoban and Hendry should have scored.

So far as I could see Hibs only had the one chance.

Need to be much more clinical in and around the box.
    Fair assessment .... we've looked pretty good for most o' the half ... passin' and movement has improved, but dinna look like scorin, and we're still too one sided .... the 3 players worthy of note are MacKenzie, Hayes and Kamberi ... all on the left... nothing happening on the right - a long standin' issue ... disna help of course that McLennan is ****e!

McKenzie tho ... good tae see a player wantin', shoutin for the baa ..... and his passes so far have been quality .... onywye ... COYR.

You just wish someone would have a shot instead of passing but then someone eventually does and you realise why they would rather pass.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Fair assessment .... we've looked pretty good for most o' the half ... passin' and movement has improved, but dinna look like scorin, and we're still too one sided .... the 3 players worthy of note are MacKenzie, Hayes and Kamberi ... all on the left... nothing happening on the right - a long standin' issue ... disna help of course that McLennan is ****e!

McKenzie tho ... good tae see a player wantin', shoutin for the baa ..... and his passes so far have been quality .... onywye ... COYR.
    A richt gweed howp o neep wine is fit they’re needin!

Seen us play worse - we just don’t ever work the keeper nearly enough in games.

We don’t deserve 4th this season if we’re honest, let alone 3rd

Sooner this clusterfuuck of a season is done the better...

McLennan, Kamberi, Kennedy and Hoban can all just **** off after the weekend.

I'm tearing my hair out this half. The number of times we get in a position to put in a cross or a shot and turn round and go backwards is just astonishing. Kennedy and McLennan the worst offenders.

Kamberi is at least showing some movement and opening up the Hibs defence a bit. He's pretty much the only one.

Need to change something now if we're to stand any chance of taking 1 point, let alone 3.

I dislike Kennedy more and more every time I see him.

Got more reverse gears than an Italian tank that shytebag...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast