+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Drama Action 3rd Place Soccerball Shoutout - Dons v Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I dislike Kennedy more and more every time I see him.

Got more reverse gears than an Italian tank that shytebag...
    Mere words can’t describe how truly sh!te McLennan is either

McLennan: .... where forward moves go to die.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Mere words can’t describe how truly sh!te McLennan is either
    In Kennedy’s defence, he doesn’t have a hair band - that’s all the defence I can offer really.

It puts him significantly ahead of McLennan though...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Seen us play worse - we just don’t ever work the keeper nearly enough in games.

We don’t deserve 4th this season if we’re honest, let alone 3rd

Sooner this clusterfuuck of a season is done the better...
    We won’t be finishing anywhere near 4th next season if we are going to replace our shyte players with guys like Clark Robertson.

A hugely disappointing 2nd half. Hibs just solidified their defence and we looked clueless to break it down. All that time in the final 3rd and so few chances to show for it. Did their keeper make a save all game?

Not many pass marks on offer. I agree with Willie Garner about Hendry - thought he did well and I'd be up for offering him a contract given how much he's improved, provided he's cheap. Hedges did OK till he ran out of steam. Thought Kamberi did ok in a Kamberi type way (i.e. a bit semi-detached).

Defence didn't have much to do. One moment of skill from them and we were undone and had no way back.

4th it is. Not a bad outcome given how terrible we've been. Didn't deserve to finish top 6 really. Says a lot about everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    McLennan: .... where forward moves go to die.
    He bugs the living daylights out of me with his constant passing back the way. Get him to f’uck!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    A hugely disappointing 2nd half. Hibs just solidified their defence and we looked clueless to break it down. All that time in the final 3rd and so few chances to show for it. Did their keeper make a save all game?

Not many pass marks on offer. I agree with Willie Garner about Hendry - thought he did well and I'd be up for offering him a contract given how much he's improved, provided he's cheap. Hedges did OK till he ran out of steam. Thought Kamberi did ok in a Kamberi type way (i.e. a bit semi-detached).

Defence didn't have much to do. One moment of skill from them and we were undone and had no way back.

4th it is. Not a bad outcome given how terrible we've been. Didn't deserve to finish top 6 really. Says a lot about everyone else.
    Finishing 4th is absolutely incredible. We had a good run of about 6 games last year.

Not sure I have seen a worst performance for a long time. Those players have absolutely no heart or desire. A dreadful performance. Did we ever get behind their defence.

Hopefully Glass sees what absolute charlatans some of those players are.

Not good enough
    Woods
    Considine
    McLennan
    Hendry
    Kamberi
    Kennedy
    Hayes
    ****e on the day
    Hoban
    McGeough
    Kamberi again
    The cvnt named after a train set
    Absolved
    Mackenzie
    Ferguson
    McGinn

The positive I take from the match is that it is clearly evident we are absolutely honking as an attacking team and need a major serious rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    positive
    Looks like someone’s hacked this account.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast