+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Total Drama Action 3rd Place Soccerball Shoutout - Dons v Hibs

Considine is going nowhere.

He’ll see out his contract and retire gracefully.

Knowing that he always gave his all and that a succession of managers not only picked him but made him a regular in the side.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    A group of players with still a cup semi final and third place to play for and yet in the most important games they seemingly had little to no motivation to do the job. In neither of those games did the players give any indication that they were playing to win. That is a big red warning flag to not only those players' personal attitudes but also to the motivation they are getting from the coaching team. It has all been very McInnesesque which isn't very surprising given it is his team but I am a bit disappointed in the lack of oomph they seem to be getting from the new man especially given the importance of the games. The football might have improved a bit but boy are we tedious to watch and looking as likely to score as ever. I can't remember the last time I saw us play with intent and urgency.

The vast majority know they are on their way out.

Not that you can really tell the difference whether they are trying or not.

I watched the Ross County v Hamilton game last night. Bruce Anderson did next to nothing. In fact, I even forgot he was playing until he was subbed off with 15 minutes to play.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I watched the Ross County v Hamilton game last night. Bruce Anderson did next to nothing. In fact, I even forgot he was playing until he was subbed off with 15 minutes to play.
    Without sounding too harsh , he was brought in on loan to try and help them stay up and they’ve ended up being relegated for the first time in 7 years.

I’d still like to see him getting a chance with us as he’s never really had that but I think this will be last chance saloon for him and a permanent deal to a Hamilton or Similar sized club may be more likely.

I kind of feel the same. I've been a big supporter of Anderson getting more game time, but he's had plenty of that the last few matches. Not to say definitively that he can't make it at this level, but harder to blame lack of game time now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567