+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Drama Action 3rd Place Soccerball Shoutout - Dons v Hibs

Total Drama Action 3rd Place Soccerball Shoutout - Dons v Hibs

Here it is, the big day. Are we excited yet? Beat them by 5 goals or more, and we're ahead on goal difference. Got to be possible.

Am hoping McGeouch is back in the starting 11 and that we see more of Hedges. Other than that, fair to say my expectations aren't high.

How will Hibs play it? Nail us to the wall so they can put the league out of their minds, or play it tight? So many questions, so little time.

Can only hope they are resting some players and we score first goal early doors .
    That would make it interesting, get Hedges on from start ,we need to start on front foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Can only hope they are resting some players and we score first goal early doors .
    That would make it interesting, get Hedges on from start ,we need to start on front foot.
    Going by his interview yesterday looks like Glass will have Hedges on the bench. He also worryingly stated Campbell hasn’t been poor. Dearie me.

Anyhoo, get intae them. 2-1 the good guys.

Yeah let’s get some scores in the ball sack and lift the 3rd place trophy to give us our best finish for 3 years!

I’m so excited I might poop my pants !

LINE-UPS from Pittodrie
    Aberdeen v Hibernian (19:45)
    Aberdeen: Woods, MacKenzie, Considine, Hoban, Hayes, McLennan, McGeouch, Ferguson, Hedges, Hendry, Kamberi

Substitutes: Ritchie, Hornby, McGinn, Ross, Campbell, Gallagher, Ruth, Kennedy, Ramsay

Hibernian: Macey, McGinn, Hanlon, McGregor, Doig, Gogic, Hallberg, Irvine, Boyle, Doidge, Nisbet,

Substitutes: Dabrowski, Porteous, Gray, Magennis, Wright, Newell, Stevenson, Murphy

Disappointed Hibs have dropped Porteous to the bench. He is an absolute bombscare.

McLennan at right back for us worries me .

The Red TV picture quality is appalling. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The Red TV picture quality is appalling. WTF?
    Using back up player and that is fine

Fibs lead. 0-1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast