+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So who have we got left

Good basis for next season

Victor
    Harding Tilt/new Ike A Mc Mattock/new
    Any 3 from Wiles Lindsay Barlaser S Mc new
    Any 2 from Smith Crooks Kayode Ogbene Sadler Miller Ladapo new

So 4 new plus any replacements if others leave plus 2 keepers Vickers goes

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    These players contracts, have we a option of a extra 12 month's on the them. ?
    ELK, i was just thinking the same, it'll be strange if we don't exercise an option of another year on Olosunde. We did with Jerry Yates so we could sell him and not let him go for free...

Of that list there's about 14 out of contract in 2022, that could be intesting and very costly to build a squad if we go back up....
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 12-05-2021 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ELK, i was just thinking the same, it'll be strange if we don't exercise an option of another year on Olosunde. We did with Jerry Yates so we could sell him and not let him go for free...

Of that list there's about 14 out of contract in 2022, that could be intesting and very costly to build a squad if we go back up....
    Thing with Olosunde he's under 24 so he won't go for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post

It was stated in the 'Tiser that we have no extension clause for Olosunde.

Lots of variables, lots of permutations, lots of ifs ands and buts.

However amongst it all are a couple of certainties, same manager and same tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    It was stated in the 'Tiser that we have no extension clause for Olosunde.
    Thing with Olosunde he's a right back so is Harding whose more solid playing there. So would he be a big loss if he left?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Lots of variables, lots of permutations, lots of ifs ands and buts.

However amongst it all are a couple of certainties, same manager and same tactics.
    Another certainty.......you moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Thing with Olosunde he's under 24 so he won't go for nothing.
    I don't think it works like that. The "under 24" payment is a compensation for the time, effort and money spent whilst developing the youngster "through the ranks". Olosunde isn't a product of our youth set up.

Reading the tiser today looks like Olasunde is gonna have to make his mind up sharpish. I think that is the right way to approach it with him. He certainly aint the finished article and I cant see a champ side coming in for him. Gerrit signed silly lad!

Also said although we are a bit resigned to losing smudge and Tree if the money aint right they wont be going and will have to serve out their final year with us. Sounds like we have a higher transfer fee expectation on Tree.I would guess £1m plus for Smudge and £2m plus for tree but thats only my guess.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-05-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Olasunde Was worth a couple a million on here after the Everton game…

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast