+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Level 0 in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The 'Indian variant' is now called the Delta variant because they found that, remarkably, people were blaming India for causing the variant, same with South African, Brazilian and UK variants - these countries were being blame and having the finger pointed at them. But you knew that.

We all know masks are pointless, you're preaching to the converted.

You've banged on about the buses in Dundee for months now and we all get what you're saying about the windows being opened in the winter - 100% a stupid decision. Can you not just give it a rest for now though? It's just boring.
    My maternal grandfather used to say that if you hit someone with a hammer enough times eventually it would sink in.
    This is what we are needing to do with out useless politicians, health ‘experts’, scientists and bosses at Transport Scotland.

It is time for people in Scptland to stand up and tell the politicians that the wearing of masks to enter a restaurant is pointless. Just as it is plain stupid to have to put on a mask when you leave a table in a restaurant to go to the toilet. Good knows who dreams up these stupid rules.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    It is time for people in Scptland to stand up and tell the politicians that the wearing of masks to enter a restaurant is pointless. Just as it is plain stupid to have to put on a mask when you leave a table in a restaurant to go to the toilet. Good knows who dreams up these stupid rules.
    Wore one in Belfast to avoid Mrs sunshine getting hassle for not wearing.

Total time I had it on over 5 days I'd say around 2 hours including flights! And Just held it to my face didnae really wear it most of the time.

People seem to enjoy it for some reason.....especially women of a certain age who see it as a fashion accessory.

Think we are witnessing the beginning of the end of covid. Look at mainstream media. They are starting to compare the behaviour of footie authorities on the continent with Scotland’s policies. Asking questions like if we have the highest percentage of double jabbers in Europe why do we still promote the social distancing rules etc.

Politicians respond to facts. The point is they need to be given the facts that are correct rather than those that are designed to support a policy that they have saddle themselves and us with.

No need for direct action, just good old honest news broadcasting. IMO of ourse!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think we are witnessing the beginning of the end of covid. Look at mainstream media. They are starting to compare the behaviour of footie authorities on the continent with Scotland’s policies. Asking questions like if we have the highest percentage of double jabbers in Europe why do we still promote the social distancing rules etc.

Politicians respond to facts. The point is they need to be given the facts that are correct rather than those that are designed to support a policy that they have saddle themselves and us with.

No need for direct action, just good old honest news broadcasting. IMO of ourse!
    So wrong Bcram.

Nicoliar and SNP trying to extend emergency legislation for another 15 mths.....if they have the power they will use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post

Did you know level 0 allows you to get within a metre of someone indoors rather than 2......this is where they are hoping to get to in August......absolute drivel

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Did you know level 0 allows you to get within a metre of someone indoors rather than 2......this is where they are hoping to get to in August......absolute drivel
    Majority of people I know, dismiss the distance nonsense and more are binning masks. My local pub bookies no one bothers.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Majority of people I know, dismiss the distance nonsense and more are binning masks. My local pub bookies no one bothers.
    Never followed 99% of it since end of April last year

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Never followed 99% of it since end of April last year
    Many didn't.

Normally Level 0 is the lowest level but not in the SNP run Scottish Government.
    I would be interested to know what is the Scottish Government’s lowest level for the Covid-19 rules.
    No chance of me obtaining this information from Joe Fitzpatrick the former Scottish Government Sports Minister. He stopped his previous conversation with me when I asked him a question which he could not reply with a ‘stock’ answer.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)