+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Score and scorers predictions vs. Bromley 15.05.21 [NL}

Quote Originally Posted by woodypie View Post
    i can confirm that is now my #submission
    xd xd these should be smiling faces !

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Allow me to educate you - it's not my handbags thread, it's Swale's handbags thread.

It's what he asked us to use for situations like this. I've tried, but you haven't.
    So if that's it's purpose your "ridicule" post should go in there right? Sounds very much like you were trying to instigate this impending party argument that we all know are so unwelcome and unpopular on here. Tut tut, very disappointing. This is a score prediciton thread after all.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    There seems to be some confusion here. The handbag thread is a thread started in honour of you because you complain about going off topic.Therefore we go handbags so it doesn't disturb those posters that get upset about rants that take place on inappropriate threads you included.
    whilst we are on the subject I was still waiting for you to post some stuff there for me and elite where you had accused us of making things up. A perfect opportunity for you to follow up the claim you made with the proof to denounce the made up stuff !
    A perfect opportunity for you to denounce the made up stuff without taking the topic of thread.
    do I take it you chose not to post on the handbags even though it was created in homage to you?
    It's a so adorable that you two now come as a pair.

Didn't you get the memo? I don't post on the handbags thread, never have, never will. If you don't believe me go take a look back through all those pages and you won't find a single post.

However the thread serves a useful purpose it seems to entertain and to a point contains the obsessed

Still predicting 1-1.

P.S. Ken I will let you into a secret , I don't even view that thread .

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    So if that's it's purpose your "ridicule" post should go in there right? Sounds very much like you were trying to instigate this impending party argument that we all know are so unwelcome and unpopular on here. Tut tut, very disappointing. This is a score prediciton thread after all.
    Why does every post have to turn into a squabble? Take it somewhere else...

IB’s New Stylish Magpies 4 Bromley 1

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    The very few you are on about can’t. They goad each other and then point the finger of blame.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I don't post on the handbags thread, never have, never will.
    So you have decided to stick two fingers up to the moderator, and you will continue off topic arguments on threads like this one.

#missionmyarse.

Today's fixtures:

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    The moderator has asked that petty personal squabbles are taken to the handbags thread, but the poster involved in nearly all petty personal squabbles refuses point blank to listen to him. He continues to derail threads instead.

To get back to the topic, I'm going to have to go for Notts 0-1 Bromley. Hope I'm wrong.

Exclamation

No more bickering/goading/baiting/targeted trolling on this thread please. Take it to the Handy Day Luggage Room thread as requested.

Ta.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456