+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers predictions vs. Bromley 15.05.21 [NL}

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Would be nice to see a repeat of that Rúben effort at the end of the video during tomorrow’s game, boom!

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Don't worry about everybody else, concentrate on yourself first Woody

I've gone 1-1 as you will have seen. Now you aren't going to go and change you mind now before kick off?
    I can confirm that is now my #submission

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    I can confirm that is now my #submission
    I just wish I had thought of #submission first Woody! Not only does it ridicule laddo, but it also reminded me of one of my favourite S*x Pistols songs that I had long forgotten, but has now been added to my holiday 'sunbed dancing' playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UZ0bPaOdbQ

Nice to see you got the order of importance right. Me then the world renowned S*x Pistols and your favourite song lol

No surprises here to anyone#ridicule

After three consecutive and high scoring wins the march to securing a playoff spot is well under way. Not complete yet, but that 5th place finish is for the taking.

We have some momentum so it is crucial that we continue this for as long as possible and tomorrow against Bromley at home we have nothing to fear and confidence should be high in the squad. Of course Bromley are a good side, but we are as well and we've shown in recent games that if we do what we did in those games we will have every chance of beating Bromley.

Whilst scoring 3 and 4 goals is fantastic I would like us to keep a second consecutive clean sheet. Be solid at the back like against Maindenhead and it will only make us stronger and more confident when going forward.

Therefore;

Notts County 2-0 Bromley
    Wootton, Sam

Nice to see you got the order of importance right. Me then the world renowned S*x Pistols and your favourite song lol

A mere 12 minutes from casting the hook to getting a bite!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A mere 12 minutes from casting the hook to getting a bite!

Oh that was your aim. Magic, you can stick it on your CV, tell the grandkids or better yet tell everyone on your handbags thread#void

Oh that was your aim. Magic, you can stick it on your CV, tell the grandkids or better yet tell everyone on your handbags thread#void
    Allow me to educate you - it's not my handbags thread, it's Swale's handbags thread.

It's what he asked us to use for situations like this. I've tried, but you haven't.

There seems to be some confusion here. The handbag thread is a thread started in honour of you because you complain about going off topic.Therefore we go handbags so it doesn't disturb those posters that get upset about rants that take place on inappropriate threads you included.
    whilst we are on the subject I was still waiting for you to post some stuff there for me and elite where you had accused us of making things up. A perfect opportunity for you to follow up the claim you made with the proof to denounce the made up stuff !
    A perfect opportunity for you to denounce the made up stuff without taking the topic of thread.
    do I take it you chose not to post on the handbags even though it was created in homage to you?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast