+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Magic

Magic

No failures

No felt as guid since we pumped hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No failures

No felt as guid since we pumped hearts.
    Disappointed at the lack of booing opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Disappointed at the lack of booing opportunities.
    I never boo.....if you mean me.

And I tend to try not to criticise at the game.....but am no perfect....I saw Freddy Daquin.....everyman has limits.

If it's a rhetorical question....I agree Dundee fans can occasionally be superb but generally grumpy as ****.....we need to encourage the younger element to be more boisterous.

NEVER any doubt, three good goals, hope we can get the first goal on Saturday, then party time, !

MON the DEE !

Feeling confident, I think I’d prefer Killie, they are shipping goals just now at home.....except when the minter club go visiting

Best subbie Fontaine off, McGhee to CB and Anderson on in midfield. Cummings doesn't do as much running about as Mullen, so that was a decent decision, and getting Sow on helped the balance of the team. Can't remember the last time I thought McPakehad made subbies that helped our performance. Hope we start with the same team for next game. Marshall waiting to get a game must be good for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Best subbie Fontaine off, McGhee to CB and Anderson on in midfield. Cummings doesn't do as much running about as Mullen, so that was a decent decision, and getting Sow on helped the balance of the team. Can't remember the last time I thought McPakehad made subbies that helped our performance. Hope we start with the same team for next game. Marshall waiting to get a game must be good for the team.
    McGhee to CH was never a concern - great all round player who can play pretty much anywhere.

Big one was adding energy by bringing Anderson on at exactly the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    No one on our bench was going to weaken the team.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)