+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 185 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Talk (2021-2022)

Transfer Talk (2021-2022)

As suggested, time for a new one.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 04-06-2021 at 05:45 PM.

I was just going to look through postings CAM, to see if owt worth saving, then post it
    on a new thread.

Warney he doesn't always do what he says he going to do. I can't remember exactly how he worded it but earlier this year he said something like if he thought he couldn't keep us up he'd resign. That's not happened. When he released Lamy before start of 20/21 season he said again something like if it had been league 1 it could have been different with Lamy. We're in that league now so get him back. Could do worse. I'm sure there's ability in him just as I've said needs a manager to believe in him give him confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney he doesn't always do what he says he going to do. I can't remember exactly how he worded it but earlier this year he said something like if he thought he couldn't keep us up he'd resign. That's not happened. When he released Lamy before start of 20/21 season he said again something like if it had been league 1 it could have been different with Lamy. We're in that league now so get him back. Could do worse. I'm sure there's ability in him just as I've said needs a manager to believe in him give him confidence.
    Cant disagree with any of that Gru

Here we go again with the Lamy crap.
    How many managers have believed in him and given him the push.
    Us. Wimbledon. Trial at Donny ( no contract ). Grimsby. Obviously Paul Hurst doesn’t think he’s good enough for the Conference League.
    Are you his agent gru, if so you are doing a terrible job.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Cant disagree with any of that Gru
    Apart from it’s nothing do with transfer rumours…

<> Accrington Stanley <>

<> 29 year old Midfielder Harry Pell <>

Following his release from Colchester United, former captain Harry Pell has agreed
    to join league 1 side Accrington Stanley, on a 3 year contract.

Not against copying what accy do for signings, they know how to get decent players for not much.

Lamy showed more in his brief substitute appearance than Adelakun showed in all his loan here. Warney surely can't be thinking of bringing Haks his Warney boy name back!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Lamy showed more in his brief substitute appearance than Adelakun showed in all his loan here. Warney surely can't be thinking of bringing Haks his Warney boy name back!
    Lamy was crap at Lincoln City in the tin-pot trophy. He's that good Paul Hurst doesn't want him in the conference, says it all really.
    Looks like they're queuing up to sign him.🙄

Page 1 of 185 1231151101 ... LastLast