+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 122 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1843

Thread: Transfer Talk (2021-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Ipswich Town reported near to getting Conor Chaplin transfer over the line.
    Ipswich Town sign Conor Chaplin from Barnsley, reported a £750,000 fee.

That's the 10th signing by Ipswich Town for the new season, open cheque book rules.
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 27-07-2021 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    It wunt be a good sign Clarkey . Maybe we could make a player out of Williams good leg and Mattocks good leg. Any surgeons out there?
    Will need a lever first Roly, to get Mattock off treatment table.

<> Transfers <>

Mansfield Town sign 20 year midfielder Ryan Stirk, from Birmingham City, season long loan.

Fleetwood Town sign 21 year old striker Callum Morton, on loan from West Brom.

Swindon Town sign 24 year old goalkeeper Lewis Ward.

S****horpe United sign 23 year old central midfielder Alex Perry, 2 year contract.

Morcambe sign 23 year old Adam Phillips, season long loan from West Brom.

<> Burton Albion <>

Sign 23 year old centre half Ryan Leak, on a 2 year contract.

That's quite a few players signed by Burton Albion, 12 or more I believe now.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Fulham won’t pay Liverpool ANY money until 2022 .

If this is true then it stinks
    If true Millertop, what happens to all the money Fulham have got from being in the premier.

£82m for being in premiership 2020-21 season
    .......... Plus times on TV money, league place money premier payment.
    £45m first year parachute payment.

Total £127m + TV money & league place money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Sunderland <>

Sunderland 22 year old left back Denver Hume, yet to sign a new contract, with the club.
    <> Sunderland <>

Sunderland 22 year old left back Denver Hume, has still not said whether he will sign a new contract.
    Humes contract expired on the 30th June 2021, Sunderland offered the player improved terms,
    Sunderland manager Lee Johnson, says Humes future must be settled in the next 10 days, & until
    Hume either re-signs or decides to leave the club, Johnson does not know if he needs to sign one
    or two left backs.
    Deadline day is 7th August, the date of the first game of the new division one season, is the deadline
    decision for the player.
    Out of contract players continue to be paid, throughout July, but 7th August is the day Hume will
    either become a free agent, if he signs for another club, Sunderland are due compensation, or
    he will sign another contract with Sunderland.
    Lee Johnson says he likes to double up in all positions.

Summary - I thought end date of contract, last pay day, but whether any other club like Sunderland,
    pay another months wages, I could not say.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Hiya Frank , hope tha keeping well .

With Callum Styles moving in to central midfield this season and his natural position from left wing back I think young Ben Williams might well be in the reckoning here now he's back fully fit .
    I'm coming along fine animal, still in recovery mode from my last op.
    I should be available for the bench in around 5 months.

Thanks for the information, I will take it for granted we won't be signing Ben.
    Stand by what I said, he would make a good loan signing for us. Just the right age and time to improve.
    We've been short of a left back / young centre back for long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Be sad to see Chaplin leave good 100% player , capable of scoring plenty in Div 1 , Ipswich are going for it this season " again" wouldn't back against them , Ben Williams ?,a good experienced lad 22 yr old ? Reliable and dependable , had his injuries and recovered well , good prospect and highly thought of, it would be a good move /loan for both parties if it happens ? Good luck and Best wishes for next season , and smash the Massives please !
    Unfortunately Roma if you mention player and injury in the same paragraph a lot on here break out into a cold sweat lol.

Surprised Chaplin only went for £750k, I hope your lot have a high % sell on clause.

Take care, give my regards to Rod Currie..

[QUOTE=Ericsladkilnhurst;39825717]<> Middlesbrough <>

Middlesbrough have put a bid in for 23 year old Cardiff City centre back Ciaron Brown.

Cardiff City manager Mick McCarthy has confirmed, that Middlesbrough manager Neil
    Warnock, has put in a bid for 23 year old centre back Ciaron Brown, but McCarthy
    added, " Nowhere near enough ".
    McCarthy said Middlesbrough would have to seriously up their offer, if they want the
    player in this transfer window.

McCarthy said, " I don't want to sell Brown, I've offered him a new contract, & I'd
    like him to stay at the club ".
    " I've spoken to Neil, he's made a offer, nowhere near enough ", McCarthy added,
    " Brown is in his last year, [of contract], so if Neil offers something near our
    valuation, even though the player has 12 months left on contract, then we may
    have to sell him, we don't want him to go on a free transfer ".
    " If not, he'll stay here on the contract he's on, until the end of the season, I
    expect he will play & continue to play, & compete just like he always would ".

<> Exeter City <>

Sign goalkeeper Cameron Dawson, season long loan from Sheffield Wednesday.

Page 122 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast