+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Imagine SNP in control of immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    So the human rights issues surrounding asylum seekers, the fact they'll likely be imprisoned for life or executed if they return to their countries or might at least be subject to severe racial, class or *** segregation issues, isn't an issue because The The Rangers fans can't celebrate their first ever league win? Who dies if The The Rangers fans don't get to celebrate?

Can anyone explain to me difference between the right to protest and getting pished in the streets of Glasgow singing sectarian songs?

God forbid any student ever feels the need to make a political statement, anybody would think they were here to be educated and so learn how to form their own opinions in the recognition of what is right from what is wrong.

Holy ****, I live on the island of Great Britain, have done since I was born, and even I don't consider myself to be a U.K. citizen. I'm a citizen of Scotland, where do you plan on sending me Islay you narrow minded, bigoted, racist dinosaur?
    There was a very funny thread some time ago about Useless Island, Islay had loads of candidates and it seems to me you might be a candidate.

Asylum seekers have to demonstrate that they have genuine reasons for seeking asylum. I don't know the circumstances surrounding these two men in this case. Perhaps there is more information that could be shared?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    There was a very funny thread some time ago about Useless Island, Islay had loads of candidates and it seems to me you might be a candidate.

Asylum seekers have to demonstrate that they have genuine reasons for seeking asylum. I don't know the circumstances surrounding these two men in this case. Perhaps there is more information that could be shared?
    Apparently they were Sikhs.

So the human rights issues surrounding asylum seekers, the fact they'll likely be imprisoned for life or executed if they return to their countries or might at least be subject to severe racial, class or *** segregation issues, isn't an issue because The The Rangers fans can't celebrate their first ever league win? Who dies if The The Rangers fans don't get to celebrate?

Can anyone explain to me difference between the right to protest and getting pished in the streets of Glasgow singing sectarian songs?

God forbid any student ever feels the need to make a political statement, anybody would think they were here to be educated and so learn how to form their own opinions in the recognition of what is right from what is wrong.

Holy ****, I live on the island of Great Britain, have done since I was born, and even I don't consider myself to be a U.K. citizen. I'm a citizen of Scotland, where do you plan on sending me Islay you narrow minded, bigoted, racist dinosaur?
    Not every application is genuine, that’s what they need to weed out, you hear off people leaving countries through fear, then going back to visit family,
    These two men can’t work and pay taxes, so they might end up exploited in Glasgow by the people traffickers, that area is a very dangerous area, no go areas for the police yet some think it’s ok and yesterday was a result

I often wish the legal representatives of asylum seekers would use the media to present their case for their clients. It would allow others to support them and of course provide an opportunity for public critical comment. It seems to me that secrecy and control of the facts is at the basis of our legal system and for me that might not be fair to those who need the law to provide justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Mob rule Scotland.

Msps encouraging the mob

Msps branding the home office racist.

And then Nicoliar brings religion and a belief in sky fairies into it.

Wonderful.
    You lost to the good side you fascist ****. You are a disgrace to the city of Dundee.

No pasaran, you nazi ****. You are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    This is where we are now under the SNP.

The cult (sp) can’t see it though.
    you are an imbecile on the wind up, your only saving grace. ****

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    ….or they could come here and respect the laws…made and (sometimes) adhered to by our parliamentarians.

As a citizen of Scotland is that not what you want?
    shut the phukk up stop embarrassing yourself wind up is wind up but get a phukkn grip

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion despite what you may think. It is called free speech.
    The U.K. seems to get more than its fair share of asylum seekers who have travelled through Europe to reach the ‘promised land’ called the United Kingdom despite having broken the laid down rules which are that they are supposed to claim political asylum in the first EU country they enter.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Not every application is genuine, that’s what they need to weed out, you hear off people leaving countries through fear, then going back to visit family,
    These two men can’t work and pay taxes, so they might end up exploited in Glasgow by the people traffickers, that area is a very dangerous area, no go areas for the police yet some think it’s ok and yesterday was a result
    According to enclosed speech by Brendan O’Hara SNP MP for Argyll and Bute at Westminster on 13th May 2021 refugees and foreign nationals with leave to remain in Scotland were able to vote in the 2021 Scottish Government elections. https://www.theyworkforyou.com/debat...3A25370#g340.0
    I do not know if the two Indian asylum seekers were part of this group now allowed to vote in the recent 2021 Scottish elections.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion despite what you may think. It is called free speech.
    The U.K. seems to get more than its fair share of asylum seekers who have travelled through Europe to reach the ‘promised land’ called the United Kingdom despite having broken the laid down rules which are that they are supposed to claim political asylum in the first EU country they enter.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)