+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Imagine SNP in control of immigration

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Wait and see the different policing in George square this weekend
    since you're a thatcher supporter presume you want the huns to get a free pass?

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion despite what you may think. It is called free speech.
    The U.K. seems to get more than its fair share of asylum seekers who have travelled through Europe to reach the ‘promised land’ called the United Kingdom despite having broken the laid down rules which are that they are supposed to claim political asylum in the first EU country they enter.
    Scots reject your fascism, you can either accept it or change. This isn't subservience to tories or being normal, this is people. Do you understand? People. We will always fight against you. Fascist scum.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion despite what you may think. It is called free speech.
    The U.K. seems to get more than its fair share of asylum seekers who have travelled through Europe to reach the ‘promised land’ called the United Kingdom despite having broken the laid down rules which are that they are supposed to claim political asylum in the first EU country they enter.
    You've often referenced me as giving you a hard time, this is why, you are a subhuman fascist piece of ****. You actually disgust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    since you're a thatcher supporter presume you want the huns to get a free pass?
    Thatcher supporter ? You couldn’t be further from the truth, you are the biggest belter I read on hear, if people don’t agree with your thoughts they’re, Tories, Boris lovers, now Thatcher supporters, your just a bore, your suited to the cult element, don’t grasp the debate thing, don’t understand your not always right and neither is your Tory supporting party

You've often referenced me as giving you a hard time, this is why, you are a subhuman fascist piece of ****. You actually disgust me.
    I disagree with your description of Islay as fascist.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

By no stretch of imagination could you describe his views as being remotely compatible with the political philosophy that is Fascism.

His views are different from yours and to use such abusive language is very disappointing coming from a Dee. I think you should apologise for your outburst once you have had time to reflect.
    You provide an SNP supporting viewpoint which I think is a helpful contribution to this forum, but your attempt to call all who express views that disagree with your own as Fascist, and deny that immigration which is based on political asylum is a topic worthy of discussion seems to me to be an over reaction.

It takes one to know one!

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Thatcher supporter ? You couldn’t be further from the truth, you are the biggest belter I read on hear, if people don’t agree with your thoughts they’re, Tories, Boris lovers, now Thatcher supporters, your just a bore, your suited to the cult element, don’t grasp the debate thing, don’t understand your not always right and neither is your Tory supporting party
    Who is the moderator on this site. Taintedice should be asked to apologise for some of his ridiculous comments.
    So much for free speech.
    It is Dictator Taintedice’s way or no way!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I disagree with your description of Islay as fascist.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

By no stretch of imagination could you describe his views as being remotely compatible with the political philosophy that is Fascism.

His views are different from yours and to use such abusive language is very disappointing coming from a Dee. I think you should apologise for your outburst once you have had time to reflect.
    You provide an SNP supporting viewpoint which I think is a helpful contribution to this forum, but your attempt to call all who express views that disagree with your own as Fascist, and deny that immigration which is based on political asylum is a topic worthy of discussion seems to me to be an over reaction.
    Thank you for your post.
    Taintedice’s posts remind me of the time before the 2014 Scottish Independence referendum when it was Mob Rule by the YES supporters with no one else allowed to voice an opinion.

Thank you for your post.
    Taintedice’s posts remind me of the time before the 2014 Scottish Independence referendum when it was Mob Rule by the YES supporters with no one else allowed to voice an opinion.
    Islay, my support for you was because of the nature of the comment made in reference to you. I am ever hopeful that this forum can discuss matters of interest from all shades of political opinion.

The covid discussions have been interesting with an overlay of Boris Bad Nicola Nice or Nicola Nasty. Don't think many if any have really been happy with the way Boris has behaved but I am convinced that the vaccine roll out in England was a major rocket up the Scottish Health service and we are all the better for it.

Political asylum is a very well established principle but it has very serious implications for the host countries. UKIP got going on the back of civil dissatisfaction with the number of migrants appearing in parts of England.

There is no return to 2014 SNP activity yet, IMO. There is no need because Nicola does not want to start a process that does not seem to me to be likely to end in a referendum vote for independence. 63% of the population voted and she got less than 50% of the popular vote which at best would mean about 32% of the electorate voted specifically for her party. That leaves 68% who are not minded to support her desire for independence.

There are SNP voters who do not want independence to consider as an additional factor and the surprising detail that of the 290k new voters from the last referendum only 50k of them chose to vote SNP.

There's no need to start any argybargy about the referendum now in my view. Issues like education and a health service that can deliver treatment for mental and physical ailments seem to me to be far more important at the moment.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    I agree, in this 'united kingdom' (note, no capitals) everyone should be entitled to their say without being oppressed for it - that is everyone - you, me, the Muslim that runs the shop down the road, the black man who's parents answered a call to come and do jobs that a certain generation of people in this country believed to be beneath them, the foreign student studying in this country and yes, even the asylum seeker and those who support his or her cause.

NB - maybe not Taintedice so much who just seems to look to disagree and present a contrary opinion on anything that anyone posts up i.e. he's a troll.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)