+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine SNP in control of immigration

Imagine SNP in control of immigration

Mob rule Scotland.

Msps encouraging the mob

Msps branding the home office racist.

And then Nicoliar brings religion and a belief in sky fairies into it.

Wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Mob rule Scotland.

Msps encouraging the mob

Wonderful.
    Extremely worrying.
    They would let everyone in without checking their background as long as they promised to vote SNP.
    I think that it is ridiculous that hundreds of people are able to block the removal of two asylum seekers who have allegedly broken the immigration rules standing next to each other in breach of the current laid down social distancing rules.
    Police Scotland should have arrested all these protesters for breach of the social distancing rules but as usual nothing will done.
    Mob Rule certainly wins in Nicola Sturgeon’s Scottish Government constituency.

Mob rule Scotland.

Msps encouraging the mob

Wonderful.
    This is where we are now under the SNP.

The cult (sp) can’t see it though.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    This is where we are now under the SNP.

The cult (sp) can’t see it though.
    The law should be applied despite what any religious calendar says.

And by law it shouldn't be just the laws that Nicoliar and the hateful justice Secretary fancy.

What happened yesterday was a wee glimpse of the SNP trying to create a state within a state with Msps directing the mob and hurling insults at the "English State"....whatever that is.

Inciting criminal behaviour is as far as I'm aware against the law so if we have lawmakers inciting law breaking.....what do we have.....a criminal administration.

UK govt should shut it down before it all goes too far.

The law should be applied despite what any religious calendar says.

And by law it shouldn't be just the laws that Nicoliar and the hateful justice Secretary fancy.

What happened yesterday was a wee glimpse of the SNP trying to create a state within a state with Msps directing the mob and hurling insults at the "English State"....whatever that is.

Inciting criminal behaviour is as far as I'm aware against the law so if we have lawmakers inciting law breaking.....what do we have.....a criminal administration.

UK govt should shut it down before it all goes too far.
    Wait and see the different policing in George square this weekend

The timing is irrelevant, the law is the law so this eid thing is nonsense. Canna really comment on the 2 men but surely it's either.
    1.They are legit
    2.They are no legit.
    3.They have an appeal against a ruling.
    Shud be easy enough for home office to clear up surely.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Wait and see the different policing in George square this weekend
    There is a Palestinian protest march this Sunday in George Square. No doubt the authorities will be falling over backwards to assist them yet Nicola Sturgeon has told the Rangers supporters not to congregate outside Ibrox to celebrate their team being presented by the Premier League Championship trophy.
    In the U.K. we should do what they do in Australia.
    A friend told me that he was on holiday visiting relatives in Sydney at the time of the civil war in Yugoslavia.
    Thousands of Serbian people who had emigrated to live in Australia were holding a protest march through the streets of Sydney.
    The mayor of Sydney announced to them that they were either Australians or Serbs. If they were Serbs then the authorities would arrange for them to be sent back to Yugoslavia on a one way ticket.
    That was the end of the protest march.
    This should also happen throughout the U.K.
    When people come to live permanently in the U.K. they then become British citizens and there should be no protest marches about problems in their former country.
    However we are too soft in the U.K. letting every rag, tag and bobtail protest on the streets of the U.K. about matters that do not concern the law abiding British public.
    Foreign students whilst studying in the U.K. should also be banned from taking part in protest marches. If they do so then they should be kicked off their course and ejected from the U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    The timing is irrelevant, the law is the law so this eid thing is nonsense. Canna really comment on the 2 men but surely it's either.
    1.They are legit
    2.They are no legit.
    3.They have an appeal against a ruling.
    Shud be easy enough for home office to clear up surely.
    They should have put these two men in the BarL instead of taking them to a nearby mosque.
    Nicola will be keen for them to remain in Scotland as long as possible as refugees and asylum seekers are now permitted to vote in the Scottish Government elections.
    Nippy might change her tune if the cost of keeping all these refugees and asylum seekers was deducted from the Barnett Formula block grant that the Scottish Government receives every year from Westminster.
    Yet another hidden cost of Independence.

So the human rights issues surrounding asylum seekers, the fact they'll likely be imprisoned for life or executed if they return to their countries or might at least be subject to severe racial, class or *** segregation issues, isn't an issue because The The Rangers fans can't celebrate their first ever league win? Who dies if The The Rangers fans don't get to celebrate?

Can anyone explain to me difference between the right to protest and getting pished in the streets of Glasgow singing sectarian songs?

God forbid any student ever feels the need to make a political statement, anybody would think they were here to be educated and so learn how to form their own opinions in the recognition of what is right from what is wrong.

Holy ****, I live on the island of Great Britain, have done since I was born, and even I don't consider myself to be a U.K. citizen. I'm a citizen of Scotland, where do you plan on sending me Islay you narrow minded, bigoted, racist dinosaur?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    So the human rights issues surrounding asylum seekers, the fact they'll likely be imprisoned for life or executed if they return to their countries or might at least be subject to severe racial, class or *** segregation issues, isn't an issue because The The Rangers fans can't celebrate their first ever league win? Who dies if The The Rangers fans don't get to celebrate?

Can anyone explain to me difference between the right to protest and getting pished in the streets of Glasgow singing sectarian songs?

God forbid any student ever feels the need to make a political statement, anybody would think they were here to be educated and so learn how to form their own opinions in the recognition of what is right from what is wrong.

Holy ****, I live on the island of Great Britain, have done since I was born, and even I don't consider myself to be a U.K. citizen. I'm a citizen of Scotland, where do you plan on sending me Islay you narrow minded, bigoted, racist dinosaur?

….or they could come here and respect the laws…made and (sometimes) adhered to by our parliamentarians.

As a citizen of Scotland is that not what you want?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)