+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not 100% sure snorters.

not 100% sure snorters.

but heard they are under transfer embargo.
    with that and a shed load of players contracts up in summer, not looking good.

Careful you will be attracting braggy

A Wednesdays supporting friend told me that even when the embargo is lifted Darren Moore will have to rely on freebys and loan deals.......
    Short of cash Mr Chansiri ???

yep their site are backing it up.
    life gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    A Wednesdays supporting friend told me that even when the embargo is lifted Darren Moore will have to rely on freebys and loan deals.......
    Short of cash Mr Chansiri ???
    Wages paid later twice last season. Hes defo short of cash. People forget its his dad who is the billionaire tuna tycoon, not old desperate chansiri over at the sty.

They need to get rid of him, hes kiling the club

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    They need to get rid of him, hes kiling the club
    To be fair first thing Chansiri did was increase season ticket prices to fund a promotion push. They had two good seasons and almost got promoted. Unfortunately " almost " doesn't count. ' pushed the boat out ' and failed so no sympathy from me. Clubs who pay some of their players £30k to £40k a week deserve all they get when things go t1ts up. From information supplied Chansiri still owes fans cash from long term season tickets they bought in good faith.
    How not to run a football club, Chansiri and his advisors deserve all what's coming to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    To be fair first thing Chansiri did was increase season ticket prices to fund a promotion push. They had two good seasons and almost got promoted. Unfortunately " almost " doesn't count. ' pushed the boat out ' and failed so no sympathy from me. Clubs who pay some of their players £30k to £40k a week deserve all they get when things go t1ts up. From information supplied Chansiri still owes fans cash from long term season tickets they bought in good faith.
    How not to run a football club, Chansiri and his advisors deserve all what's coming to them.
    To be fair tho he does own a Massive club,Massive debt,Massive over rated players,Massive deluded fans.Yep Massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    To be fair tho he does own a Massive club,Massive debt,Massive over rated players,Massive deluded fans.Yep Massive.
    MASSIVE my rse , certainly DELUDED.

Yip, it was Alonso who is trying to but Derby with no money....................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast