+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyreace Palmer Offered Pro Contract

Tyreace Palmer Offered Pro Contract

Good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm told that on twitter he is very exited to be offered the pro contact which is fully deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    I'm told that on twitter he is very exited to be offered the pro contact which is fully deserved.
    Notts County FC Retweeted
    tyreace
    @tyreace16
    Thanks to everyone that has helped me along my journey for the past 11 years that I’ve been at the club. Hard work has paid off, and the hard work continues

This is what you want to see at Notts. Good luck to the lad.

Let’s hope he’s given a better chance to play with the big lads than he would have under the last manager.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Let’s hope he’s given a better chance to play with the big lads than
    he would have under the last manager.
    Only if he is good enough though.

Let’s hope he’s given a better chance to play with the big lads than he would have under the last manager.
    To be fair, getting sent off when he got that chance probably didn't help. Good luck to him though. Here's hoping he's the next Tommy/Drapes

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    To be fair, getting sent off when he got that chance probably didn't help. Good luck to him though. Here's hoping he's the next Tommy/Drapes
    Or a winning goal against Fword, so we can have a "Sir Tyreace Palmer Day".

I am fully behind Burchnall and it looks like the right decision was probably made although at the time I thought it was too early. But why keep bringing up Ardley?

Time to move on.

It will be interesting what squad size we go for next season. The problem has been that we have had
    big squads (over a long time) so youngsters won't get in. Young players like Palmer need to be part of the squad, not an addition to the first team squad.

He did have an opportunity but he was unlucky I thought to be sent off.

The real problem is that we have no reserve teams these days. That's where it was best to bring young players through. It is a massive step up to the first team unless they are an exceptional talent. The reserve leagues were of a good standard and made up of fringe players, first-teamers coming back from injury and young players coming through.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast